Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think it would be cool if....

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

The release of the Joanne tour dvd was like Evanescences release of anywhere but home, where the first disc could be the tour and maybe the rest of the making of Joanne and the second disc would be just a cd and live Audio from the show with two unreleased songs from Joanne (Deep Blue and Room in my Heart). I dunno I just think it would be fun :D

bloody g

I just need something, even an IG post ANTHYING:giveup:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Bloodyjack
54 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

The release of the Joanne tour dvd was like Evanescences release of anywhere but home, where the first disc could be the tour and maybe the rest of the making of Joanne and the second disc would be just a cd and live Audio from the show with two unreleased songs from Joanne (Deep Blue and Room in my Heart). I dunno I just think it would be fun :D

I was supposed to go see it at the O2 but she cancelled and I'm really pissed knowing that it was my date that was supposed to be filmed so although it sounds selfish I really hope the DVD never gets released purely because i know I'll be at war in my head for years. I'll buy it and sit there for 5 years debating whether I should watch it and then finally watch it and get really melancholy and depressed afterwards. I'm so torn

Archived