event

Blue Ivy bids / buys a $19K painting

bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I remember when I'd bond with my parents over attending auctions and bidding on items :flutter:

Spoiler

on eBay :selena:

bayonse
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Inb4 people start attacking a child

waiting for that one member 🍓:giggle:

no more parties in LA

Harry
1 minute ago, bayonse said:

dfghjkj I have no idea who you could possibly mean!

Spoiler

Andrew Warhola

If my parents ever trusted me with that much money, I'd probably come home with this

Spoiler

wZixbGa.jpg

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Rat Boy
6 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

If my parents ever trusted me with that much money, I'd probably come home with this

Reveal hidden contents

wZixbGa.jpg

You came home with me instead. :flutter:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SychosSoChic

That moment Blue Ivy's pet hamster lives in more luxury than you ever will :poot:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Thomas P

She’s so cute :cryga:

one day I want my children to be so rich that they can outbid blue ivy

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StrawberryBlond

Wow. This seems like part of a parody skit about how pretentious celebrity parents let their kids live. Blue will not know the value of money if they let her do things like this. A 6 year old has no concept of how much $19k is and a rich child will have even less idea of the value of it if they're never taught what is a normal amount to spend on something. I'm sure she's never told that most people don't buy art this expensive because they can't afford it. She's being raised on her dad's music that includes songs like The Story of O.J, where he talks about how you should buy a painting for $1 million and in years to come, it'll increase in value. Far from being an advice song for the everyman, it's advice on how rich people can get even richer. This is the kinda thing Blue is raised to believe is normal. I also found it so cringey when the host said that collecting art is a big deal for African Americans. It's a big deal for anyone. Most people don't have the money to spend on art, regardless of race. This is really a 1% event and she can't even see that. I wouldn't be surprised if what she said was a paid plug for Jay's album considering that this was exactly the topic he spoke about in The Story of O.J, which I mentioned before.

It's one thing for her parents to be placing high bets in her presence but to allow the child to make the bet and make the call on how high she wants to bet is a really bad move. The message that she will take away from this moment is that money is no object and whatever you want, you get. Even in a rich family, this is not what you want your child believing. Get prepared for a lifetime of picking up cheques for them at this rate.

8 hours ago, bayonse said:

8 hours ago, Harry said:

dfghjkj I have no idea who you could possibly mean!

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, pink sushi said:

You 3 are really boring to keep on saying this. I'm not attacking a child, I'm attacking the parenting techniques. I'm allowed to speak my opinion the same as you and I don't make a big fuss over who responds and who doesn't. And Harry, how am I even remotely like that woman in the clip you posted? And pink sushi, you've pulled the exact same thing you did a few weeks ago. Stop alerting banned members to come and laugh at me. I thought you'd learned after last night but apparently not. What have you got against me? Where did this vendetta come from? We've never even spoken until recently.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived