question

Have you ever had a teacher drag Gaga?

sarahb

Featured Posts

South Blonde
4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Then Rebel Heart happened :ladyhaha:

MDNA happened first :poot:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I'm sorry, but shouldn't your teachers focus on teaching instead of sharing their personal opinions on a popstar?

Free my mind

Eggsy

Yes until Fellow Gheys dragged them from there unpedicured heels to Gheytention.

giphy.gif

Gheytention Definition.

Spoiler

Being locked in a room for 12 hours whilst listening to BoysBoysBoys on repeat....

Ronk

No.  I have been taking cinema courses at the local university for 5 years, and all my teachers are supportive of Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

All the time. My music teacher always **** talks her. She loves jazz and I told her Gaga won a Grammy for her jazz album with legendary Tony Bennett and she was like "egh, don't talk about her" 

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

monster4life231

Yes, my physic teacher referenced here in the acronym: TA GA GA to teach us about lights refraction (Towards Air Glass, Away Glass Air.). And he also made parodies of her songs to help us remember.

BOUNDARY LINE, BOUNDARY LINE, YOU KNOW ITS THE BOUNDARY, the other one is the normal. (In the sound to Poker Face chorus.)

I'm kinda busy, incident ray, incident ray, then it's the refracted ray (In the sound to Telephone.)

It was pretty entertaining tbh.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Oriane

My marketing teacher was telling us about the AIDA method, which means Awareness, Interest, Desire and Action. So it's basically the four steps you follow when you're communicating or promoting something. First you draw people's attention (Awareness), then you raise their interest etc. And she talked about the meat dress as a bad marketing strategy because it was only for Awareness, there was nothing behind it, it was just to make people talk about her and there was no meaning. I was furious and wanted to prove her wrong and explain the meat dress to her but it would have been too long.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

HausOfMark

I AM a teacher and I have my Lady Gaga Hotel Pop Figure and I always tell them Gagas watching them do their work LOL

-Mark

Sky del Blue

My history teacher dragged her but it was just because he knew I loved her and he loved to tease me for it. I immediately dragged his favourite singer.

Pop Music

My 5th grade teacher wrote on my essay about why gaga inspires me this "If you really like lady gaga then you should really look into madonna" :triggered::sharon::madge:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Princess Stache
17 hours ago, DAMN said:

my teacher said she was a hermaphrodite :awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

it sparked a debate in the class with me against the rest of them

As someone who's done the same, I can tell you go to an American public school.

Metropolis

I had a teacher who pretended he'd met her so I'd listen to a word he said. :laughga: 

Archived