đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a teacher drag Gaga?

sarahb

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

Not really but once someone from a project come and visited our school to talk about marketing or something like that and said lady gaga was a trend that was dying out :selena:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Not really but once someone from a project come and visited our school to talk about marketing or something like that and said lady gaga was a trend that was dying out :selena:

Oh that sounds pretty familiar to my marketing class :selena:

NewUsername
1 hour ago, McMonster08 said:

My English teacher during Senior high gave an example of a hyperbole, "Lady Gaga is the greatest performer of all time" and then justified that it's a hyperbole because Madonna is still the greatest according to her.:selena:

This was during Monster era.

give your teacher an F on hyperboles tbh 

radioactive

Surprisingly, yes. We played thid game where someone says “switch places if you....” and then something like “hate vaginas” or whatever and my friend said “switch places if you stan Lady Gaga” and of course I stood up and my teacher looked at me with a disgusted face and said “why on hell would you like her?” Or “what is there to like about her?” So yeah :triggered:

Jeroen Bloeming

My art teacher says she makes music for little kids. I guess that's why they call us little monsters :ladyhaha:

huttont

I watched the Born This Way video with my high school biology teacher (she loved the “same DNA part lol)

And my college English professor (an ex-nun) said that she’s watched interviews with Gaga. She said “She knows what shes doing. She is smart and very articulate and eloquent.”

I don't think this was a drag, but during Cathecism class or something, we were recalling the twelve disciples of Jesus. And when he mentioned 'Judas', one of my classmate said in a loud voice, 'Isn't that the Lady Gaga song that goes like..' Then his seatmate goes like 'Judas! Juda-as! Juda-' My teacher stared at him for like, five seconds, and the whole classroom were silent. I was about to laugh, since it's my fave song on BTW, but decided not to.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

dancefreak

A teacher at my university once said that he feels sorry for Gaga fans, cause Madonna did everything first. Like wtf?

sipthistea

Once a teacher from High School asked how was it possible that someone like Lady Gaga earned more money than him, a teacher ?:laughga: I got his point (It wasn't strictly about Gaga, but about the entertainment industry in general that pays more than studying a career and being a teacher) He actually dissed Shakira when she released She Wolf, she had it deserved for the decreasing quality of her work :sharon:

Other 3 teachers in college used her as an example of how popular, extravagant and talented she was :queenga: Imagine your teachers using your idol as an example for their lessons. 

sipthistea
5 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

My English teacher during Senior high gave an example of a hyperbole, "Lady Gaga is the greatest performer of all time" and then justified that it's a hyperbole because Madonna is still the greatest according to her.:selena:

This was during Monster era.

Then Rebel Heart happened :ladyhaha:

Blade
38 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

A teacher at my university once said that he feels sorry for Gaga fans, cause Madonna did everything first. Like wtf?

So what? Gaga does it better. Also if your teacher wants to go there; before there was Madonna - there was Cher who did everything first lol

Mr Mirko

Lol in my country they drag her and her work from my family friends to institutions. They drag her in fashion design schools too. People have different opinions and style. If they have any :fthis:   stay mad and get over it

dancefreak
5 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

So what? Gaga does it better. Also if your teacher wants to go there; before there was Madonna - there was Cher who did everything first lol

Ikr? I wanted to stand up and scream lol

Archived