Watch her next era have all singles #1

Lol, to think i actually think this is possible

JohnWayne97
On 19/03/2018 at 12:30 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

It's not impossible but I wouldn't hold my breath :interestinga:

I live for ur comments sis hahahahahah

JohnWayne97
On 19/03/2018 at 12:39 AM, Lord Temptation said:

Tbh I don’t think she wants a number 1 hit ever again :triggered: In fact I don’t think she even cares about singles at all  :fthis:

She’s learnt her lesson that the less the GP care about her the more creative control she has over her music - and the better and more personal the quality of the music  :sis:

I see her releasing an album every 1.5 - 3 years or so (which will probably hit number 1) and then a world tour of selected cities :kara:

The era of intense media promo frenzy (2009-2013) is so over :bye:

Yes !!! And I love it !!! That's why she's been evolving so much lately 

DeanSummer

She needs promo and a good video shortly after the song- I can see a #1 if she wants tö

DS

JohnWayne97
15 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

@Robo Ga @Eggsy

Actually guys I misinformed you. I read Rap-Up everyday so I thought I read it there but a friend sent it to me via chat and it was stated in a Instagram post from "Kanyew.est" and I don't know who they are... So it's maybe false indeed. Sorry :( I hope it's still true tho'.

The account has almost 200.000 followers and on the post you can see several pictures but that doesn't mean it's real. I can't seem to find their source...

EDIT: Wait wtf I think it's actually Gaga on one of the pictures haha so it's probably true then :D  Although a pic of Gaga from an airplane with snow on the ground doesn't exactly confirm anything. I give up haha. Time will tell.

Omgggggg hope it is true :excited2:

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, JohnWayne97 said:

Yes !!! And I love it !!! That's why she's been evolving so much lately 

Queen of evolution :firega:

Maleficent
On 2018-03-18 at 1:06 AM, JohnWayne97 said:

Kanye..

Kanye BUTCHERED M's Rebel Heart so NO!

Inferno

Regardless of how diverse perception is of Lady Gaga, if she released something genuinely as undeniable as past hits like Bad Romance or Paparazzi were upon the time of their release, then yes. As much as some people may have a distaste for Gaga or others grew to become indifferent about her, at the end of the day shes a big enough name that if she were to release something genuinely cool and as high end and polished as her look and sound used to be during TFM, I think people would pay attention and start coming back around. And because of how big and important she used to be, if she were to hit again and come back I think it would be with a vengeance albeit if some sort of racial controversy doesn't bog her down. But if she keeps being a contrarian in an uninteresting and edgeless way and pulling ARTPOP's and Joanne's then no.

Diamond Monster
15 hours ago, JohnWayne97 said:

Omgggggg hope it is true :excited2:

Hmmmmm.....Gaga did mention she didn't do too many collabs since she enjoyed working directly with the person, not just trading audio tracks.....Just saying, it sounds plausible.

gagarox

It is possible.. she needs to pull a Sia create a catchy song and a very simple non vulgar music video which even a rural conservative in texas will allow his 2 year old kid to watch.. the video should be songs length and released on friday with radio deals lyric video and a discount all at once. 

Archived