💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga reach 1# on BB Hot100 again ?

JohnWayne97

Featured Posts

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

His :) Rap-Up (big legit hip-hop website) reported recently a list of artists he's been working with lately. He's been working on his upcoming album.

Kanye is one of my favorite artists of all time and I listen to him more than Gaga tbh so I'm really excited too :D  My only two hopes are: 1. please release it 2. praying it's not only a ballad ish song. I expect experimental.

I just looked for this and couldn't find it, I also follow @teamkanyedaily and they have not said anything about this... I don't think it is true, unless you can prove to me otherwise 

🤖⚡️

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Detox

Payola. Pull off another Dope where ads on every video are counted towards the views and streams

Lord Temptation

Tbh I don’t think she wants a number 1 hit ever again :triggered: In fact I don’t think she even cares about singles at all  :fthis:

She’s learnt her lesson that the less the GP care about her the more creative control she has over her music - and the better and more personal the quality of the music  :sis:

I see her releasing an album every 1.5 - 3 years or so (which will probably hit number 1) and then a world tour of selected cities :kara:

The era of intense media promo frenzy (2009-2013) is so over :bye:

giskardsb

she shouldn't worry about it.  If she does something that resonates with the Top 40 crowd and hits number 1, then great.  But she shouldn't plan her career around trying to get #1s, and she sure as hell shouldn't collaborate with trendy people simply to try and buy one.   She needs to do her own thing, and she's been smart about broadening her demographic beyond just top 40 fans anyway.   Gaga wants a long career, but she doesn't have to be HBIC pop girl.  Gaga doesn't worry about the self-image of fans fighting other stans on message boards.

janetjackson

Yes. I think a return to form is necessary. Big, catchy choruses you can't ignore. Creative, tongue-in-cheek lyrics. Videos with humor and great choreography. Classic, undeniable Gaga track at the level of Poker Face, Bad Romance or The Edge of Glory.

IAmNotHere1997
5 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

I just haven’t seen Pop as big of force as say Hip-Hop/Rap and R&B. :sweat: Kids, Teens and Young Adults have majorly moved to the Hip Hop genre. :neyde:That’s why songs like “Gods Plan” and “ (:saladga:) Bad and Boujee.” become those songs that top.

This is sadly true. I'm in the 10th grade and my classmates play on their speakers only trap/hip-hop songs. But they don't understand a single lyric from the song. They just like to:

batman_robin_headbanging.gif

It's just not a good time for pop music in general. If you look up at Hot 100 13 years ago, it's kinda the same thing. Male/Hip-Hop domination. We just need to wait until the GP gets bored of this and pop girls will hopefully slay again. :icega:

ShockPop

Easily. The Cure would have topped it if it had a video or promo. We know this.  It's about appealing to the masses.

Yemeni Feed

Honestly i dont see it happening in the next few years since Rap/ Trap/ and weird hiphop/RnB music is currently dominating the charts. She would need to be more teen lenient/pleasing. Mostly, the only country that counts in the english music industry is the United States, so if she’s successful there then I'm sure everything is possible. She would also need to feature someone on the charts so get their fans on board too.

(These are my opinions, if you dont agree, you dont need to hate)

Edit: Many people have said what I just said lol. I didn’t read everything before posting lol, Probably irrelevant.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

RAMROD

It is possible, but she need to strengthen her online presence to do that, because Billboard charts these days predominantly dominated by streaming counts than CD/digital sales. It will be better if she can dominate both platforms as well, just like Drake, Kendrick, Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran for example.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy

If she really tried, featured an artist perhaps

But she seems to really not care about hits anymore so I don't see it happening.

Highly unlikely, but ofcourse it's a possibility if all stars align. :) None of us kniw the future. It might be that she does a single slundtrack sobg to a teen blockbuster and there you go. 

But yeah, how things have been going since 2011, highly highly unlikely. She's not 'cool' for the main consumers atm.

Btw, it ironic that 90% of posts here would want a collab with a current hit maker and it's concidered agreat thing.... and yet Madonna for example is just "desperate" for featuring someone fresh here and there. 👀 And don't even try with legends/fresh artist bs that makes it different, as MOST legends and old artists collab with fresh ppl all the time and don't get hate for it.

I think she can, but just releasing the songs is enough for me :laughga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Judas Oyster
20 hours ago, Eggsy said:

And she shouldn't....

You have a point. I'm able ignore the drama aside when it comes to Kanye. Call it wrong but I want iconic music.

Besides, it's a sign that they are able to move on if it turns out to be true. I believe many things Kanye say are taken the wrong way. I understand that many people react but it's just the way he says things that it sound very wrong but he has a good heart.

Judas Oyster
21 hours ago, JohnWayne97 said:

On LG6 ?? how do u know it ??? :gum::excited2:

does ur mom works as an insider ?

20 hours ago, ryanripley said:

do you have a link to this?

@Robo Ga @Eggsy

Actually guys I misinformed you. I read Rap-Up everyday so I thought I read it there but a friend sent it to me via chat and it was stated in a Instagram post from "Kanyew.est" and I don't know who they are... So it's maybe false indeed. Sorry :( I hope it's still true tho'.

The account has almost 200.000 followers and on the post you can see several pictures but that doesn't mean it's real. I can't seem to find their source...

EDIT: Wait wtf I think it's actually Gaga on one of the pictures haha so it's probably true then :D  Although a pic of Gaga from an airplane with snow on the ground doesn't exactly confirm anything. I give up haha. Time will tell.

Archived