Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Can Gaga reach 1# on BB Hot100 again ?

JohnWayne97

Featured Posts

JohnWayne97

Do u guys think that Gaga can reach the top position of BBHot100 again ? If yes, how ? If not, why ? Tell me your opinions little sisters :nails:

me: I think that she can reach it once again with LG6 :staymad:, but she has to work her as* off to make it happen :sure:  !!! With great music + great music videos + great promotion + some few performances and radio support and she's back on the game again :fthis::bon:

obs:  it is my first topic on GGD !!!! so exciting :awesome:

obs2: sorry if it's on the wrong section...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne97 said:

obs2: sorry if it's on the wrong section...

I think it belongs under Gaga thoughts ... Haroon is coming for you sis :selena:

OT: yes, 100 %, she just needs to collab with Cardi or Migos, reinvent the trap hop genre or resurrect Dr. Luke from his career's grave.

angels forever, forever angels

JR Gg
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

I think it belongs under Gaga thoughts ... Haroon is coming for you sis :selena:

OT: yes, 100 %, she just needs to collab with Cardi or Migos, reinvent the trap hop genre or resurrect Dr. Luke from his career's grave.

Lmao no. :fthis:

Werk

Not trying to be funny like I legit mean this but she could actually score a number 1 literally right after her death. I don't think that's impossible to achieve tbh :huh: 

Also to those who think I'm joking, THNXing my comment will only give me more rePUTAtion so stay pissed :bon: 

JohnWayne97
5 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Oh my god no way !! 

But I think she should collab with Kendrick, SZA or maybe even Kanye.. 

Retron

Ever again? Of course. The current chart climate is pretty brutal for pop, though.

6 minutes ago, Werk said:

Not trying to be funny like I legit mean this but she could actually score a number 1 right after her death. I don't think that's impossible to achieve tbh :huh: 

Also THNXing my comment will only give me more rePUTAtion so stay pissed :bon: 

Isn’t “thanks” a good thing though :huh:

KyliesChild

yeah. you guys do realize she only needed about 3k sales to go #1 with teog right? 

JohnWayne97
12 minutes ago, ThePerfectCure said:

If she really promoted. It would still probably be ASIB related.

7 minutes ago, Werk said:

Not trying to be funny like I legit mean this but she could actually score a number 1 right after her death. I don't think that's impossible to achieve tbh :huh: 

Also THNXing my comment will only give me more rePUTAtion so stay pissed :bon: 

omg I never really thought about this possibilities  :gum:

Werk
9 minutes ago, JGD said:

Isn’t “thanks” a good thing though :huh:

It is but I meant like some users use it for annoying shady purposes at unnecessary times or reasons

Lextyr97
26 minutes ago, JohnWayne97 said:

obs:  it is my first topic on GGD !!!! so exciting :awesome:

Kkkkkk até q em fim

JohnWayne97
4 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

yeah. you guys do realize she only needed about 3k sales to go #1 with teog right? 

Really ?!? I didn't know about that !! Started being a stan around ARTPOP's release 

Archived