💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song will keep your wig secured!

Hoss

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Basically if you take the blue pill you'll stop being in a dream. 

If you take the Red one (Konvict,Gaga) you stay in this sort of cycle of over hyping your songs :selena: 

tbh i’m always gonna hype my songs up, just cause it’s my work and i’m proud. i just need to work on hyping them up less, since i assumed people would like this but only about half the replies are positive 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Your next song better be called "Cockiness" since the audience here demands just that apparently. :trollga:

I do like the song and you've made progress since the demo. And also hey man you're only going to get better with mixing so I wish you all the best. :hug: 

Also when you do make it big and I hope you do, you'll get to drag this site entirely. Admin is quivering with excitement thinking about all the promo. 

thank you! 😊 this song just has me so torn cause literally half the comments are positive and the rest are negative. i feel like since i was cocky people found that as an excuse to dig into me a little harder than usual 🤷🏽‍♂️ but oh well, thats what you get 

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Hoss said:

thank you! 😊 this song just has me so torn cause literally half the comments are positive and the rest are negative. i feel like since i was cocky people found that as an excuse to dig into me a little harder than usual 🤷🏽‍♂️ but oh well, thats what you get 

I agree, sorry for being one of them. 

The track you made isn't that bad. I think most of us just aren't feeling it like you are. But don't let our negative opinions deter you from making more. This track reminded me a little bit of Moby. Maybe you could add some more weird and ethereal sounds to it the way he does. 

1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

I agree, sorry for being one of them. 

The track you made isn't that bad. I think most of us just aren't feeling it like you are. But don't let our negative opinions deter you from making more. This track reminded me a little bit of Moby. Maybe you could add some more weird and ethereal sounds to it the way he does. 

don’t apologize! it’s just your opinion. and compared to some of the other comments, yours was nothing 😂 and yes, i am absolutely going to work on it more. this is just one of many demos 

and i’ve posted other songs on here that people have really liked, so i would never let criticism deter me from making music. it’s something that i love doing and will continue doing. i’ve only been producing since christmas cause that’s when i got the program (as a present) :) so i def have a long way to go and i’ll improve 

Diamonster

Why is everyone dragging him so hard omg you can say you didn't like it in a nicer way :selena: poor guy, I think as a stand alone song is very repetitive, but would maybe work along video.

also keep working, you might hit the jackpot one day! 

1 minute ago, Diamonster said:

Why is everyone dragging him so hard omg you can say you didn't like it in a nicer way :selena: poor guy, I think as a stand alone song is very repetitive, but would maybe work along video.

also keep working, you might hit the jackpot one day! 

lmfaoo it’s ok. people were just dragging me extra hard cause i was being a cocky little bitch. but thank you :pray:

Archived