💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song will keep your wig secured!

Hoss

Featured Posts

I posted this on here the other day but the thread kinda flopped and I've also made much more progress on it since then. Listen to this dark Gaga-esque bop that I've been making. 

BITCH I DID THAT :giveup: 

2:27 mark = NUT :giveup: 

UPDATE: No one seems to like it so I have completely misinterpreted the way I thought people would react :smh: oh well. cant please everybody 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reid LePage

i don't mean to be that bitch, but uhh your song is good but like can you tone it down on the cockiness? :poot: 

it's okay to enjoy your track but there are people on there that could drag you if they don't like it!

am i being too insensitive? 

1 minute ago, Hybrid Rose said:

i don't mean to be that bitch, but uhh your song is good but like can you tone it down on the cockiness? :poot: 

it's okay to enjoy your track but there are people on there that could drag you if they don't like it!

am i being too insensitive? 

my b im just feelin a little too on top of the world right now :sis: drag me 

2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I knew it was you just by the title. :sis:

mess :smh: I'm so shameless when it comes to my titles

Glamourpuss

It's a good track but your cockiness supercedes yourself. This is why the great women that we've grown to love have this lady like quality. They knew not to big themselves up and act sort of demure. (I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes today and it taught me a thing or two).

But well done that is an awesome atmospheric sound. You nailed it. 

10 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

It's a good track but your cockiness supercedes yourself. This is why the great women that we've grown to love have this lady like quality. They knew not to big themselves up and act sort of demure. (I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes today and it taught me a thing or two).

But well done that is an awesome atmospheric sound. You nailed it. 

haha ill try to tone down the cockiness! i hope you know that I'm only joking when i say things like that, I'm not actually that obsessed with myself :smh: obviously the song isn't perfect in the slightest. but thank you i appreciate that :tony:

RAMROD

"Neo, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

tenor.gif?itemid=4717977

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"Neo, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

tenor.gif?itemid=4717977

:giveup: what does this mean

Edonis

If I'm brutally honest, it's alright. It reminds me of the Lavender Town music from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow :laughga:

It is desperately crying out for some proper mixing. Nice effort though!

1 minute ago, Wolf Boy said:

Fairly generic, sorry.

its okay, u cant please everybody. :lolga: 

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

If I'm brutally honest, it's alright. It reminds me of the Lavender Town music from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow :laughga:

It is desperately crying out for some proper mixing. Nice effort though!

people have said that before haha!!! and ****, i know. I need to get better at mastering. :/ 

TimisaMonster

Ummm....it feels very zombie-ish and I'm not really bopping, balding, or nutting to it...

:shrug: Also, your song sounds like another song I've heard before and THAT is a bop! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived