💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pick new lead without (promo) singles!

Lukas10495

Featured Posts

Lukas10495

I thought about that yesterday and I’m really interested what you little managers can manage this time around. And I wanna do your mind a favor because everything on this Cult site right now is like when is LG6 coming.

i want you to pick a new lead single for each album without the promo singles and singles!

AAAAND I wanna know why!

so for me

the fame Paper Gangsta because I think the hip hop kind of beat was very popular before Gaga destroyed everyone with synthpop and it still has synthpop influences 

the fame monster id say monster because it’s the title track, very dark, very gagaish and imagine the music video! 

Born this way I’d choose government hooker just because of my taste. This song is so catchy and was my favorite song of the album back then. It’s really controversial and Gaga would be all over tv and radio but propably not a no. 1 hit 

ARTPOP i would say gypsy. It’s a fan favorite and it would beat roar. Her voice is so beautiful and it would be a big hit! 

With Joanne I know probably everyone will choose DIC but I’d take sinners prayer. I love that song so much. The first performance at the dive bar was everything. It’s a perfect example of a toned down lady Gaga.

so what’s your opinion? 

Red Velvet

The Fame would stay the same because it skyrocketed Gaga's chances of being a superstar.

TFM, same. It is her biggest hit.

Born this Way will probably have the same too (think bout the vessel)

ARTPOP will have Donatella, if it were on 2012, 2013 ARTPOP will have Manicure instead.

Joanne will have Dancin In Circles if it were released mid 2016.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Contrapoints

If I was her manager I'd just run off with her money lol im broke as fuuuuuuck. 

Also Scheisse replaces Judas as single No. 2 off BTW. That is all.

Dunk96

The Fame: Starstruck or Paper Gangsta

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance (same)

Born This Way: Scheiße/Born This Way (double A-side single)

ARTPOP: Do What U Want

Joanne: John Wayne/Dancing In Circles (double A-side single and both songs blend in each other on the single,aka a continuous track)

TimisaMonster

The Fame: Starstruck ft. Flo Rida

The Fame Monster: Monster

Born This Way: Scheiße

ARTPOP: Aura

Joanne: Diamond Heart

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Fame: Just Dance

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance

Born This Way: Born This Way

ARTPOP: Applause

Joanne: Perfect Illusion

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, Lukas10495 said:

@Piece of Me i Said you can’t choose promo singles or singles :excuseu:

I don't get it, I just want them to be the same because they are pop culture events. Gaga's rise to fame, Bad Romance video, the Grammy BTW performance and the ****ing vessel. Imagine without those pop culture events, would we see that Gaga is still the same icon she is today, the woman who made the first discostick, the first woman to ever make an impact to the pop genre, the woman who wore meat, the woman who dressed up as a skeleton (AMAS 2009), the woman who firstly wore the first fiber optic wig and used one of the most iconic props made by an art prop maker or the woman who did the SuperBowl and made the record for highest views for a SuperBowl halftime or the most SuperBowl with Grammys? 

Actually these are the correlation:

Without Just Dance, Lady Gaga could have never done The Fame: Part One, the first ever visual video to consist more than 2 songs in the past decade.

Without Just Dance, we could have been listening just RnB that time.

Without Bad Romance, we couldn't have saw her wearing the iconic skeleton head she was using that time.

Without Bad Romance, she could have just won 5 VMAs and it could have just shot her winning wearing the McQueen dress for Telephone.

Without Born this Way, we couldn't have seen her wearing the vessel since it made her one of the first artists to be seen outside of something. 

Without Born this Way, the fiber optic wig and Koons Ball could not have existed because Born this Way made her to make the album.

Without those songs all in all, she couldn't have done the SuperBowl and we could have just seen Taylor instead.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

DrKindnessKunt1999

The Fame: Maybe, "Summerboy"? It's one of the tracks that I could see do well in 2008 and still be memorable in 2018 (besides "Paper Gangsta" and "Starstuck", but I feel like those would be too Hip-Hop to change the sound of the US charts around that time) Also, not to he shady, but I could also see it doing well because the GP would have probably mistaken Gaga voice for Gwen Stefani's voice and people would listen to the song on the radio thinking it was one's of the queen of mid-2000's pop :) [the queens of mid-2000's pop were Gwen, Fergie, and Nelly Furtato] 

The Fame Monster: Dance in the Dark (does it count as a promo single or a canceled single? I know it had radio play in Europe, but I don't know what to consider it). Monster would be my choice if DITD was a promo single. 

Born this Way: Government Hooker! Imagine the music video and it's slayedge:excited2: 

ARTPOP: Gypsy (or the demo version of "Aura") (Mary Jane Holland would be a single, too!) 

Joanne: EASY, Diamond Heart! I don't even have to explain why. 

BeIIadonna

The Fame: Just Dance (It started her career after all :giveup:)

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance (Do I need to explain? :derpga:)

Born This Way: The Edge Of Glory (A fan favourite, best from BTW and should of been the lead imo)

ARTPOP: Gypsy ( It's a fan favourite) 

Joanne: Diamond Heart (It matches the sound of the album, it's one of the best from Joanne and probably wouldn't flop)

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

I don't get it, I just want them to be the same because they are pop culture events. Gaga's rise to fame, Bad Romance video, the Grammy BTW performance and the ****ing vessel. Imagine without those pop culture events, would we see that Gaga is still the same icon she is today, the woman who made the first discostick, the first woman to ever make an impact to the pop genre, the woman who wore meat, the woman who dressed up as a skeleton (AMAS 2009), the woman who firstly wore the first fiber optic wig and used one of the most iconic props made by an art prop maker or the woman who did the SuperBowl and made the record for highest views for a SuperBowl halftime or the most SuperBowl with Grammys? 

Actually these are the correlation:

Without Just Dance, Lady Gaga could have never done The Fame: Part One, the first ever visual video to consist more than 2 songs in the past decade.

Without Just Dance, we could have been listening just RnB that time.

Without Bad Romance, we couldn't have saw her wearing the iconic skeleton head she was using that time.

Without Bad Romance, she could have just won 5 VMAs and it could have just shot her winning wearing the McQueen dress for Telephone.

Without Born this Way, we couldn't have seen her wearing the vessel since it made her one of the first artists to be seen outside of something. 

Without Born this Way, the fiber optic wig and Koons Ball could not have existed because Born this Way made her to make the album.

Without those songs all in all, she couldn't have done the SuperBowl and we could have just seen Taylor instead.

No one said these songs couldn't exist or be second singles :rip:

Plus how do you not get it? He was just asking which other song would you choose for the lead single, it's not that serious :rip:

Sorry I'm a bit pressed today :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Haralampos

For "The Fame" I don't change much. Instead "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", I would choose "Money Honey" as a promo single before "The Fame" album release. And instead of "Eh, Eh..." I choose "Boys Boys Boys". I would like to see The Fame mini-film part 2 that time.

For "The Fame Monster" I don't change anything. I left "Dance In the Dark" as an iTunes (Countdown) promo single as it was originally and after "Alejandro" I probably choose "Monster" as a european single only (commercial or radio).

For "Born This Way" I change a lot! For the lead single I choose "Marry the Night", for the second single "Born This Way" (a different mix). Before the album release I choose for iTunes first promo single "The Edge of Glory" (Piano Version) and for a second iTunes promo single "Heavy Metal Lover". "Judas" as a third single. "Bloody Mary" as a fourth single. "Americano" as a fifth South American single. "Bad Kids" as final international (promotional or commercial) single. And finally "Scheiße" as a sixth European single along with the "Fame" perfume.

For "ARTPOP", "Applause" remains the lead single (with different lyrics on verses, more commercial) but everything are going 3 months later after Born This Way Ball tour finished with new final US dates in September (plus no Roar fight). "Venus" as a second single. Before the album release I want "Do What U Want" as a first iTunes promo single (ONLY), "I Wanna Be With You" as a second iTunes promo single and "Swine" as the final iTunes promo single. "MANiCURE" as a third single. "Sexxx Dreams" as a fourth single (might be a summer hit!). "Donatella" as fifth final international single. "Gypsy" as sixth spanish (speaking counties) promotional (radio) single and "G.U.Y." as a sixth european promotional (radio) single. Plus instead of "G.U.Y." mini film I would like an "ARTPOP" mini film in the same style.

For "Joanne" I'm kinda confused but I think for the lead single I choose "Perfect Illusion" 'cause I don't have any lead to choose so I left as it is. Now, for the first iTunes promotional single I choose "Million Reasons" and for a second iTunes promotional single "Diamond Heart". For second single I choose "John Wayne". For third American single I choose "A-YO" (excluding Latin America) and for the rest of the world "Dancin' in Circles". "The Cure" as a forth international single (I know it's not on the album). Fifth single I choose "Angel Down" and MAYBE "Joanne" as a promotional single with the piano mix.

Archived