Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

How does this make you feel?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Especially the ones who have attended. Does it give you goosebumps?Ā 

Ā 

I have posted the official video as well as a fan video of the concert as I feel it doesn't have the same magic without the screams of the crowd.Ā 

misunderstood

I remember it so clearlyĀ :cryga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Future Lover

The live videos give meĀ goosebumps every time. It was my first concert ever so it brings back plenty of good memories.

Glamourpuss

It gives me chills to this day. I remember I queued up all day in the freezing cold before it became popular to do so. And when I went in they played Michael Jackson hits up until Alphabeat came on. Then Semi Precious Weapons came out and I was like who the **** are these? But in a good way because I felt their outrageousness really suited Gaga as a opening act. Then when the countdown came on, my stomach flipped, I felt a tug on my heart and tears started to form just because I was so overwhelmed. Then when she appeared she wasn't behind the curtain she was in full view because it was the first of the 2.0 Monsterball and I think alot of things didnt go to plan. I literally couldn't take my eyes off her. That night was the most starstruck I'd ever been.

The Child

It makes me feel old.Ā :cryga:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

TimisaMonster

Makes me wish I could go back in time and experience it all over againĀ 

:giveup:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss
30 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Makes me wish I could go back in time and experience it all over againĀ 

:giveup:

I know so many fans want to see BTW's castle again but I'd trade my left arm to see The Monster Ball again and relive that experience all over again.Ā 

Ariana Grindr

**** It still gives me goosebumps

Ā 

it was my first concert. It set the bar for what i would go on to admire as far a live music acts. I thought this bitch is crazy and I live for it, then she actually sang live the entire show and I was sold, the theatrics the bopsĀ :cryga:

so iconique:staymad:

Baduizm

ugh so many good memories... my heart rate raises just hearing the first beatsĀ :ladyhaha:

also ive always wanted a good quality download of the intro, does anyone have one??

3 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

It makes me feel old.Ā :cryga:

Same literally has been 8 years agoĀ :cryga:

Archived