Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs   Paws Up 10,500
RadioIsOurs

Besides us, what would make people watch it? Just curious... :sis:

Edited by RadioIsOurs
20GAYTEEN better cum thru

KyliesChild   Paws Up 16,903
KyliesChild

Bradley Cooper is huge among moviegoers and critics alike. Dave Chapelle is also another huge actor who will be featured in the movie. We just have to be patient until we have further information about the movie itself besides the storyline and who will be in the film. 

• Like 5

ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,640
ryanliarripley

i'm not expecting box office records to be broken but i'm not expecting a total flop either

• Like 13
https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Eggsy   Paws Up 4,283
Eggsy

Featuring Daddy Bradley? Come on this isn't even a fair question.. 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Let's ask the people

32b07b140433c6b78fab1b1332199c2b.gif

My friends were like...meh

giphy.gif

KyliesChild

Nobody should take the opinions of GGD members anyway when some believe that an entertainment company would cancel a movie after it has already been filmed because we didn't get a teaser or trailer 8 months ahead of the release date. 

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1

huttont   Paws Up 832
huttont

Bradley Cooper is popular and hopefully Gaga has gained a lot of respect from AHS and the super bowl. I’m sure ppl will check it out 

Edited by huttont
  • Like 3

RadioIsOurs
Just now, KyliesChild said:

Nobody should take the opinions of GGD members anyway when some believe that an entertainment company would cancel a movie after it has already been filmed because we didn't get a teaser or trailer 8 months ahead of the release date. 

LMAO :sharon:

That's why I'm curious to know about opinions about this film from people outside the fanbase.

• LMAO 1

Bloody Grammys   Paws Up 7,456
Bloody Grammys

From what I've seen, people are not turning it down just yet which is pretty good for me.

You'd expect moviegoers to be picky about it...So far they're to giving it a chance.

used to be a sloth

PussyGlam   Paws Up 2,335
PussyGlam

Yes many people will watch it. Mainly females. There's the middle aged market who grew up on Dirty Dancing, Footloose, Purple Rain etc and then in the nineties The Bodyguard came along. They like watching any kind of film with a great soundtrack. And there's the youth who are more open to the musical genre because we were brought up on Disney and later on films like High School Musical (not me though lol) and shows like Glee which made performing arts more important in education than it used to be. Stuffy old men for example won't be interested. But everybody loves a great soundtrack and if this film has a good one which it will cos it's Lady Gaga, it's going to do really well. 

Edited by PussyGlam
  • YAAAS 1

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 68,174
PunkTheFunk

It'll be a modest box office success. 45-65% on Rotten Tomatoes. Critics won't be here for it but soccer moms and fans will eat it up. And it'll give Gaga a Golden Globe nom (and win), a Grammy nom, and an Oscar nom.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

KyliesChild
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It'll be a modest box office success. 45-65% on Rotten Tomatoes. Critics won't be here for it but soccer moms and fans will eat it up. And it'll give Gaga a Golden Globe nom (and win), a Grammy nom, and an Oscar nom.

I'm hoping for a score in between 70-75 at least. Hopefully people will enjoy the soundtrack.

• Like 1

derpmonster   Paws Up 2,305
derpmonster
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Sad but true. Waiting for her acting career to take off after this one.

OT: most people I know don't even know this movie exists. Especially since there aren't trailers playing and stuff.

• Like 1