💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Alleged SiRE leak real or not?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27
50 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

no, that was a song from zedd's album. he supposedly used the instrumental of onion girl on one of his songs but he said that he did not on twitter. apparently djws produced the song and it had a bpm of 103. i think he deleted the tweet though. someone should check if this has a bpm of 103.

The people in the thread that I linked did and they said that it had a bpm of 103.

he/him/his

27monster27

Ok, so this might be a bit of a reach, but I have  slight idea about this. Lady Gaga's music is always very unique to what music at the time sounds like, but it usually follows at least a few of the basic trends in sound at that time (I am not saying that this is a bad thing.) For example, The Cure was written and produced starting in 2015, and it sounds like pop music that was out during that year. In 2012-2013, the guitar that we can hear in this snippet has the same style that was popular back then. For example, "I knew you were Trouble" by Taylor Swift and "Too Close" by Alex Claire had this same style of guitar in them. So maybe, just maybe, that might be evidence that this snippet is real?

he/him/his

Archived