Mirrion Rizzons

Is it just me but from itunes:

TF, TFM, ARTPOP and C2C have great volume

but

BTW and Joanne are so damn quiet

Like I have to turn up Joanne so that it's on the red volume

and Born This way has to be loud otherwise it sounds really pasty 

But why are they so quiet when the rest are fine

and why is Bad romance (starsmith) and the fame (song) so obnoxiously loud?

VeguisLG
6 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Is it just me but from itunes:

TF, TFM, ARTPOP and C2C have great volume

but

BTW and Joanne are so damn quiet

Like I have to turn up Joanne so that it's on the red volume

and Born This way has to be loud otherwise it sounds really pasty 

But why are they so quiet when the rest are fine

and why is Bad romance (starsmith) and the fame (song) so obnoxiously loud?

That's true. Since Joanne was released I've been thinking it is quiet compared to the others. I was thinking it was just me :laughga:

Phaye Monster
5 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

and why is Bad romance (starsmith) so obnoxiously loud?

I have that song as my alarm because it’s the only thing loud enough to wake me up:selena:

but I always have Gaga music on full volume so I’ve never noticed:ladyhaha:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

KyliesChild

Gaga's sound engineers are horrible, that's why. Many producers have noticed this with songs such as "Applause" because it is a song from ARTPOP, which was tarnished by the producers associated with the record for the mixing/mastering of her songs and more. "Born This Way" was recorded on the road so I think it wouldn't be a stretch to say that it is why it sounds horrible for the most part. Even though the songs themselves are great, songs such as "Bad Romance" could've been improved because of the technical issues it has that casual listeners might not notice. 

BeIIadonna

:giveup: Others noticed? Born This Way is so quiet tbh, I had to make sure my headphones weren't broke :selena: 

ryanripley

born this way is quiet?

but joanne is quiet which is a shame cus the songs are so much better played LOUD

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MJHolland

Dude Joanne is SO DAMN QUIET

I literally have to turn Perfect Illusion all the way up and it’s still never loud enough to sound great 

Is there anyway to fix that while still keeping the quality somewhat good?

And I remember people saying how poorly mixed Applause was when it came out. Her voice is pretty quiet on the track. 

Oriane

I haven't checked whether the albums are loud or not but as we're talking about this, one thing really annoys me with Diamond Heart, you can't hear the guitar/bass (whatever is playing at the beginning), everytime I turn the volume up and when she starts singing it's too loud, so you hear her voice but not the instrument, it's too bad because it sounds so good.

Edit : I just tried to listen on Spotify with the same volume and I get what you mean. It's not that it's not loud enough, I don't know, but you wish you could hear the sound better. But I think it's less exhausting for the ears.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Emigrante

All I know is that Heavy Metal Lover is so damn quiet. :hmm:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

All I know is that Heavy Metal Lover is so damn quiet. :hmm:

YES IT'S EITHER TOO QUIET OR ITS TOO LOUD AND HURTS MY EARS

The Louvre
23 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I haven't checked whether the albums are loud or not but as we're talking about this, one thing really annoys me with Diamond Heart, you can't hear the guitar/bass (whatever is playing at the beginning), everytime I turn the volume up and when she starts singing it's too loud, so you hear her voice but not the instrument, it's too bad because it sounds so good.

Edit : I just tried to listen on Spotify with the same volume and I get what you mean. It's not that it's not loud enough, I don't know, but you wish you could hear the sound better. But I think it's less exhausting for the ears.

Yes THIS. Damn I love Diamond Heart, but I wanna hear that intro!

Also I always turn down the volume down when Bad Romance comes on, so loud.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

I use Spotify more than my iTunes and notice the same thing with HML, DIC, and John Wayne.

Jay.P

It's very noticeable on Joanne, especially when PI comes on after DIC.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Enigma

I always thought the same and it makes PI and John Wayne less enioyable. These songs need to be blasted but even at full volume they sound like they’re sang from far away, like in a can or something ? 

Archived