💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Surprise Or Teased Release?

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

GagaMegaFan

Hey guys,

With all these rumours about LG6 coming SOON(:trollga:)er than we might think, I was wondering if Gaga's gonna SHOOK us with a surprise LP release. As now I'm not sure if I would want a surprise release. I mean The Cure was a surprise release and it didn't feel right to me. It was in the air and it was light. There was no hype. I don't want us to suffer all of the teasing but a release date on her website would be enough of the hype for me...

Which one you guys would want?

ew

A subtle tease hinting at new music but with no indication when, followed by a surprise release.

Tom Nook

Teased release, I want that build up anticipation :giveup: I want a specific date I could look forward to have my wig (Copyright©Katy Perry American Idol 2018 All Rights Reserved) snatched :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TeenIdle

Only Beyonce could afford pulling a surprise album release. 

A surprise single would be nice tho

FATCAT

Suprise release, but I don't want it for at least the next 10 months. ASIB is gonna be great, and it needs to have its moment + I want her to recover and rest for at least the next 6 months.

Purr more, hiss less.

Brie Candy

Something like "The Cure", in terms of promo, but this time i wanna a music video 

LadyLuca

She will start teasing it in the summer of 2019. atleast I hope so. I cant wait till 2020

adamsenigma
14 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Something like "The Cure", in terms of promo, but this time i wanna a music video 

What promo? :selena:

Brie Candy
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

What promo? :selena:

I was thinking about Coachella 

giphy.gif

ArtGagaPop

Suprise announcement out of nowhere with single cover art and like "new single and video this Friday" so suprise release but like 2-3days of hype. 

I don't know if i would want a new album out of nowhere. I would want to know the date 1 month in advance or so.

weed

I think teaser then surprise release would be the best, let people know new stuff is coming and raise some hype, then bam we’re spontaneously snatched

Poissonche

I wanna be tortured by the hype like I was with Perfect Illusion. Long periods of hype like this create great memories in my case :flutter:

Archived