💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for....

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

Judas Priest

Personally, no. I don't want her reputation to be Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way, thanks. I think she needs more time to create new and better art, and then make a compilation of that.

Dirty Beautiful
4 hours ago, Judas Priest said:

Personally, no. I don't want her reputation to be Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way, thanks. I think she needs more time to create new and better art, and then make a compilation of that.

I mean isn’t her reputation already those songs? It’s not a bad thing that it is. She created a huge legacy for herself and a anniversary cd would just be celebrating it and giving us something until LG6

Pianosavant

Elton John released his first greatest hits album in 1974. Only 5 years into his solo recording career and still had not written/released at least 1/2 of his greatest songs. Gaga will have hits again, this is just the flow of the industry. EJ didn’t have a hit from 77-82 and then started releasing I Guess a Thats Why They Call It The Blues and I’m Still Standing. It’s really just gonna be about timing and how the idea presents itself. She’s had way too many hits to not have a hit again, she’s too established. 

Archived