Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Something is Coming... This Year

TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko

Courtesy of a person that was once known as a insider about DJWS and his tweets:

”DJWS has been promoting his own EP for the last two weeks. Doubt him deleting tweets is anything Gaga related.”

„I doubt that’s intentional. He clearly used a program to clear his account and it stops after a certain amount of tweets and likes are removed. There’s still a bunch leftover.”

The Levels studio deals with photography and videos, so most likely it’s about JWT and April 8th for a dvd/bluray is not possible. A Netflix or iTunes release is more plausible. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheQueenLG
Just now, ryanripley said:

you forgot bloodpop! that is for sure coming this year

I knew I forgot something. D*mnit! :saladga:

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Courtesy of a person that was once known as a insider about DJWS and his tweets:

”DJWS has been promoting his own EP for the last two weeks. Doubt him deleting tweets is anything Gaga related.”

„I doubt that’s intentional. He clearly used a program to clear his account and it stops after a certain amount of tweets and likes are removed. There’s still a bunch leftover.”

The Levels studio deals with photography and videos, so most likely it’s about JWT and April 8th for a dvd/bluray is not possible. A Netflix or iTunes release is more plausible. 

I appreciate the insight. :poot:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

could they do music videos or am i reaching? :udidnt:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g
2 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Do you really think that all of the time that Gaga has spent in the studio is related to the JWT DVD?? No offense, hunnie, but that’s more than a little gullible. And in addition, she has been working in the studio for months before they even started recording the JWT in Birmingham. 

We've known that Gaga has worked with DJWS yes, but we also knew she worked with RedOne and many other things that never came.

Postproduction is another thing (that's a lot of money so it's more than likely to come out), but we can only be sure she has been there for 1 day, not more. So yes, I think it is the JWT dvd.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

could they do music videos or am i reaching? :udidnt:

I love ya, sis, but yes, you’re reaching.:selena:

3 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

We've known that Gaga has worked with DJWS yes, but we also knew she worked with RedOne and many other things that never came.

Postproduction is another thing (that's a lot of money so it's more than likely to come out), but we can only be sure she has been there for 1 day, not more. So yes, I think it is the JWT dvd.

Exactly. If something is in post production, it barely gets scrapped, unless it’s called Do What U Want. 

PanPikus

People, you have to let her rest and not expect an album other that ASIB this year.. She won't have a time and health for it.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

BeIIadonna

:lolga: Well there is the ASIB soundtrack,vegas,ASIB and the Bloodpop collab (Oh and Your Song) so I think we should stop hyping up LG6, at this rate it'll turn into a Pre-ARTPOP type hype and turn messy fast :trollga: 

TimisaMonster
40 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

That doesn’t dismiss the fact that LG6 is still probably coming this year.

It has to...she got a Vegas residency coming end of year with no new music? 

She's gotta...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

53 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

That doesn’t dismiss the fact that LG6 is still probably coming this year.

do you know what a fact is

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, Jed said:

do you know what a fact is

Do you know how to connect related information to draw logical (very, very likely) conclusions? :reductive:

Duella Dvil
59 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Something coming this year?

yes, it’s Asia’s accessories line:lolga:

Fully here for this as a dog owner who literally buys costumes for her regularly

www.instagram.com/theduella666

TwerkinLurkin

It seems like people stopped using asib as an excuse and now are using a DVD as an excuse 

Archived