💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Something is Coming... This Year

TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG

Hey, hunties!

First of all, let's start with what we know... This year we KNOW that we are getting ASIB and the Vegas Residency.

However, through some evaluating, us (LM's) really do have reason to be expecting more from our queen. Let me explain:

For MONTHS, Gaga, her producers, and other members of the Haus have been relentlessly teasing us that new music (entire new era/album) are coming this year (2018). And on top of this, Gaga and DJWS have been in the studio a whole lot lately. Let's eliminate the things they are NOT working on with their studio time:

They are NOT working on ASIB - filming is finished. Quit using this as an excuse for why we are not going to be getting the new bops that we love. 

They are definitely NOT working on Gag'z studio version of "Your Song"... The tribute album is being released VERY SOON (April 6) -- this means Gaga must be finished with this by now.

This leaves just one plausible possibility:

It is - very - possible that Gaga and DJWS (& the rest) are working on LG6 and are (per 2018radioisours) releasing it this year. This, right now, seems pretty likely. 

Insignificant Rumor: 

DJWS, the confirmed producer of LG6, has gone on a Twitter blackout and has unliked any tweets that are not Gaga-related. He has also changed his twitter name to 2018 (how cryptic is that?). And pulling some conclusions, DJWS' career would be pretty insignificant if he wasn't working Gaga. He knows that we're reading into this, and he is doing this for a reason. He wouldn't have a career without Gagz, and now his actions match this. 

Okay, are you ready hunties? Just below is the most significant, developed rumor (for the day). 

Gaga was at Levels in CA, a POST-PRODUCTION STUDIO, yesterday. There are only two plausible reasons she could be here:

Gaga has LG6 in POST-PRODUCTION and she is preparing it for release SOON. If this is the case, we should suspect that LG6 will be released on April 8 as a gift to us for her 10 year anniversary. 

However, this case is more likely. The MBT DVD was edited at Levels in CA. So it would be more likely that the JWT DVD is preparing for release, and maybe not a full album. If this is the case, I still think we should suspect an April 8 release of the DVD (for her 10 year anniversary). This case still does not rule out that LG6 is coming out this year - but it probably does move back the LG6 release date towards the end of the year... Around the Vegas Residency.

Is there something I'm missing? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Yeah probably for the tour DVD... mess

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Phaye Monster

Something coming this year?

yes, it’s Asia’s accessories line:lolga:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yeah probably for the tour DVD... mess

That doesn’t dismiss the fact that LG6 is still probably coming this year.

Grigio Guy
1 minute ago, TheQueenLG said:

That doesn’t dismiss the fact that LG6 is still probably coming this year.

It’s not a fact, Though. There is no concrete proof that there will be any music, aside from the ASIB OST.

Religion is a product to sell.

TheQueenLG
Just now, Cruzifix said:

It’s not a fact, Though. There is no concrete proof that there will be any music, aside from the ASIB OST.

Yes, you’re right. Not a fact. But very, very likely. 

bloody g
20 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

This leaves just one plausible possibility:

The even more plausible possibility is that they're working on the recorded JWT :whitney:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

PerfectIllusion

something IS coming this year!! I don't think that Gaga would do the residency just to sing the hits she's not like that i think that she's going to promote new music there and im pretty sure of that! We are getting 2 albums this year ASIB soundtrack and the new DJWS music 

ryanripley

you forgot bloodpop! that is for sure coming this year

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheQueenLG
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

The even more plausible possibility is that they're working on the recorded JWT :whitney:

Do you really think that all of the time that Gaga has spent in the studio is related to the JWT DVD?? No offense, hunnie, but that’s more than a little gullible. And in addition, she has been working in the studio for months before they even started recording the JWT in Birmingham. 

Archived