Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Parody Video Nominated For a Grammy?

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Well to all of you kids today who don't know about "Weird Al" Yankovic let me teach you girls.

'Perform This Way' was an actual single release from his album 'Apocalypse'

Therefore yes, it is perfectly eligible for a Grammy. 

You are all welcome. 

Also I'm shooketh at the people who didn't know about this. I can understand not staning Gaga in 2011 but you have to had lived under a rock to never know about this right? I mean yes this sounds mean but I was literally under a rock in 2011 and even my Gaga stanning ass who had to stream internet on a 2GB/month limit, was well informed about this. :saladga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

KyliesChild

I'm not sure why you guys are shocked. Weird Al is an icon and has been in the business for decades. He won another Grammy for a "Bad" music video parody called "Fat".

Zaskar
8 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

I'm not sure why you guys are shocked. Weird Al is an icon and has been in the business for decades. He won another Grammy for a "Bad" music video parody called "Fat".

Yeah, me too is shook by GGD twinks not knowing about him. :grr:

He makes great music video parodies, and is a huge lesson to a certain Bart...ahem...I mean a guy that parody video can be made without being mean or insulting the artist :duck: 

monster4life231

2:14 "I'm frankeinsein" ?!!!!!:trollga:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Never saw this before, I actually thought the song/video was pretty funny.

Sucks that it got nominated and BTW didn't.

Judas Priest

I know this guy's work, but I don't understand how a parody can get nominated like this. I didn't find it very funny, even. :triggered:

highlikegaga

guys, i met mary jane holland right before i made that thread. and i was sure it was a dream until i logged in today. and no

it wasn't a dream...:selena:

I'm sorry, won't do it again

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived