6 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

sorry sis just facts

nope, it's your opinion

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone can get a #1 with a good song and right promo 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

rumours

I’d rather have a Top 10 or Top 20 with longevity than a #1 that doesn’t last long on the charts. 

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

nope, it's your opinion

yes, theres like a 2% chance. I didn't say it wasn't impossible

200.gif

Arcanum

Y' all forget when was Britney's last #1 before Womanizer.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

ryanripley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

sis... :chica:

but it is their opinion, there's no fact to that "2% chance" nonsense :chica:

i wouldn't underestimate katheryn ... i think itll be very interesting to see how her skills develop now that she's forced to change it up ... teenage dream, prism and witness dont really show much growth in songwriting skills and art direction. witness is her first "flop", so honestly who knows what "formula" she'll go with for her next efforts. i do believe she is good at creating catchy pop songs, but i dont know if she as an artist is versatile enough to bring something new and fresh to the table ... if she can, than she will have a #1 hit for sure. as an artist she is 0% controversial, so thats a plus

MaryJaneHolland
17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but it is their opinion, there's no fact to that "2% chance" nonsense :chica:

The 2% are their opinion, but it's kind of clear she isn't getting another #1 :chica:

ryanripley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

The 2% are their opinion, but it's kind of clear she isn't getting another #1 :chica:

:sure: :chica:  

Sneaky Oliver

Of course she can! and Gaga as well. Look at Madonnas career she had some high peaks after some lows like Ray Of Light after Erotica or Confessions and Hard Candy after American Life. 

The  backlash, hate and “flop” she had to go through were worse than ARTPOP or Witness  and she found a way to rise again. 

That’s how music / pop industry works tbh 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

baptism

I actually genuinely believe that Gaga will get another #1. Whatever he next single is, with proper promotion, can go #1 if she plays her cards right. Gaga is back in the good graces with the GP. 

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

be realistic tho. I want gaga to get another number one too. But it's just unlikely af. For example shawn mendes and selena gomez are super popular right now but neither have ever got a number 1. Gaga isn't as popular as them so she'd have to promote the song like mad and make it very very pop-ish for it to get to the top 5

Selena Gomez is NOWHERE near as popular in music as Shawn Mendes. Even The Cure sold more than any recent solo Selena song. 

I believe she can get at least ONE #1 again. 

Archived