Jump to content
A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
question

Dark Horse Katy's Last Number 1?

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons

We all been knew that born this way was gagas last number 1 (she 98% won't get another ever)

But do y'all think that dark horse (katy's biggest hit) was her last time topping the chart? or do you think she'll be able to achieve this again?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,813
EvilRegal
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

We all been knew that born this way was gagas last number 1 (she 98% won't get another ever)

But do y'all think that dark horse (katy's biggest hit) was her last time topping the chart? or do you think she'll be able to achieve this again?

:sure:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,543
ryanliarripley
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

(she 98% won't get another ever)

:triggered:

  • Like 12
  • LMAO 14
https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, EvilRegal said:

:sure:

it was tho. It's her best selling and I believe one of her longest charting. Ofc its not her signature song (thats firework) but facts are facts

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

:triggered:

be realistic tho. I want gaga to get another number one too. But it's just unlikely af. For example shawn mendes and selena gomez are super popular right now but neither have ever got a number 1. Gaga isn't as popular as them so she'd have to promote the song like mad and make it very very pop-ish for it to get to the top 5

  • Like 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,543
ryanliarripley
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

be realistic tho. I want gaga to get another number one too. But it's just unlikely af. For example shawn mendes and selena gomez are super popular right now but neither have ever got a number 1. Gaga isn't as popular as them so she'd have to promote the song like mad and make it very very pop-ish for it to get to the top 5

:triggered:

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 5
https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

:triggered:

sorry sis just facts

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LADYGAGASHOOCK   Paws Up 2,884
LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

We all been knew that born this way was gagas last number 1 (she 98% won't get another ever)

But do y'all think that dark horse (katy's biggest hit) was her last time topping the chart? or do you think she'll be able to achieve this again?

:triggered:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody Grammys   Paws Up 7,456
Bloody Grammys

Katy is not Gaga, she can always jump into some collab an get it

  • Like 2
used to be a sloth

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Bling   Paws Up 9,576
The Bling

Not in Oblivia :sure:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, seXXX dreams said:

prolly not sis

lmao you're the first person to answer the actual thread question ahahha

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheShameMonster   Paws Up 13,907
TheShameMonster

If she reinvents the rap genre and releases a fire trap hop single, it's possible :giggle:

  • LMAO 1
karma's not a liar, she keep receipts

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

Katy is not Gaga, she can always jump into some collab an get it

yeah but what about a solo hit though, or with her as the main artist?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrion Rizzons   Paws Up 2,607
Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

If she reinvents the rap genre and releases a fire trap hop single, it's possible :giggle:

ratchet is quaking 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
Hook32