đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga talking about her albums before they were released

Debithius

Featured Posts

27monster27

It's interesting to notice that, although it is not mentioned, Lady Gaga teased ARTPOP during her Marry the Night interviews.

he/him/his

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Neither of them responsible for Gaga's creativity run wild.  Instead of blaming someone, try to understand her vision instead.

no. what i'm going to do is blame ryan murphy. there is no vision behind acting like... that :lolly:

ryanripley
Just now, honk said:

no. what i'm going to do is blame ryan murphy. there is no vision behind acting like... that :lolly:

like what? her acting was fine :excuseu:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Judas Priest

I still find it funny how she went to Marina Abramovic to talk about why she had the words "art" and "pop" in her mind and she decided just to put them together and use that as the album name. :air:

6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

It's interesting to notice that, although it is not mentioned, Lady Gaga teased ARTPOP during her Marry the Night interviews.

I notice this too! :udidnt:

LastNight

The confidence in who she is and her strong sense of self is SO clear in the Joanne interviews when put side by side with her previous eras. She's obviously always believed in her work, but the shift in how she talks, how she holds herself and her body language is amazing. She just radiates confidence and security in who she is now as a woman and as an artist, and I didn't really notice that change until watching this.

There's a sense of freedom with herself today, which is ironic considering how over the top her style and ideas were at the beginning of her career and how stripped down she was with her look for Joanne. But comparing the way she talks in these interviews, she seems reserved and almost timid/shy at times from TFM - ARTPOP whereas pre-The Fame, and now Joanne, she just has this real palpable maturity and self-assurance. It's funny how it's come full circle.

GaGaAst

The date is written nov 6 2013.

The interviewer is asking her u achieved so much in 2011 what do u wanna achieve in 2012.

Lol what do you think u r doing girll

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Pacify Him

This has me shook at what’s coming for LG6 , she looked like she dgaf anymore :selena:

I’m getting on your nerves

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

The date is written nov 6 2013.

The interviewer is asking her u achieved so much in 2011 what do u wanna achieve in 2012.

Lol what do you think u r doing girll

those are the dates the album came out, not the interview dates

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MarryTheAngel
49 minutes ago, LastNight said:

The confidence in who she is and her strong sense of self is SO clear in the Joanne interviews when put side by side with her previous eras. She's obviously always believed in her work, but the shift in how she talks, how she holds herself and her body language is amazing. She just radiates confidence and security in who she is now as a woman and as an artist, and I didn't really notice that change until watching this.

There's a sense of freedom with herself today, which is ironic considering how over the top her style and ideas were at the beginning of her career and how stripped down she was with her look for Joanne; but comparing the way she talks in these interviews she seems reserved, almost timid and shy at times, from TFM - ARTPOP, whereas pre-The Fame and now Joanne, she just has this real palpable maturity and self-assurance. It's funny how it's come full circle.

I see this as well. In all honesty, her Joanne interviews, despite what some might say, seemed extremely genuine - confident - and unafraid. She was going to make that era happen, and boy did she! :firega:

Archived