💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Shangela Drag Race Drama

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

I don’t watch Drag Race because I’m a flop gay, but can someone explain to me wtf happened with Shangela. Every single tweet on my timeline is about her. I almost want to watch the whole season just to be in on the drama. 

ryanripley

she was easily one of the best queens of the season but they put in a final twist where the eliminated queens got to chose who gets in the final two and a mediocre queen got picked over her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

gagzus

Everyone’s pressed because her playing a game and doing the same dance moves every episode never got her the win. 

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Everyone’s pressed because her playing a game and doing the same dance moves every episode never got her the win. 

You’re pressed 

she deserved that top2 for the iconic looks and all the funny stuff she did! And it looks like she had something fun planned for the final lipsync 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SychosSoChic

A BS Twist that rewarded mediocrity and Drag Race is (rightfully) getting dragged the house down :shrug:

Rigga Morris strikes again.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

lowkey it was shangela that screwed herself with all the alliances and since she eliminated a lot of the girls who got a say in the final 2, she got the chop. It’s BS but that’s how it went

RAMROD

Well, I mean, I guess people are fed up that someone deserving of the crown just getting fcked over. And this is not the first time. 

People have not healed from what happened with Season 9 finale few months back and then this. And especially in AS3 case, Shangela is the most eligible contestant to win the crown, out of the 4 left, after Ben De La Creme not there anymore. People who watches the show and not biased are aware of this.

Even most fellow drag queens, Ru Girls or not, knew about this fact.

So naturally it is huge upset that this is happening. Even more so now that the show is mainstream and aired on major TV channel. Meanings more people watching, more strong reactions.

Let just be clear that most people just upset how the game were handled, with some of these twists are quite uneccessary, than actually hating on Trixxie.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
Just now, RAMROD said:

Well, I mean, I guess people are fed up that someone deserving of the crown just getting fcked over. And this is not the first time. 

People have not healed from what happened with Season 9 finale few months back and then this.

who did ppl want to win S9? i only got into drag race between S9 and AS3

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
Just now, ryanripley said:

Majority want Shea Coulee to win, and other team wants Trinity to win.

By track record Trinity is most deserving one since she have most win on her own, not shared.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

People wanted Shea to win, but it's not the same case. Sasha slayed that Emotional lip sync and gave us an iconic moment. Sasha and Shea were both in the top 3 queens in terms of wins so I think Sasha won fair and square.

Now, Shangela was the clear winner and she didn't even get the chance to fight for the crown. That's bs.

underneath the pine

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Majority want Shea Coulee to win, and other team wants Trinity to win.

By track record Trinity is most deserving one since she have most win on her own, not shared.

actually, Shea had a better track record than Trinity. Shea had one more win while Trinity had two more low placements

sethrb101
2 hours ago, Slayy said:

lowkey it was shangela that screwed herself with all the alliances and since she eliminated a lot of the girls who got a say in the final 2, she got the chop. It’s BS but that’s how it went

I guess if you look at it that way, she "screwed" herself, but what else was she supposed to do? Coast to the end and be mediocre? Worked for 1/2 of the final 2, I guess :reductive:

#Gaga2020

2 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

I guess if you look at it that way, she "screwed" herself, but what else was she supposed to do? Coast to the end and be mediocre? Worked for 1/2 of the final 2, I guess :reductive:

Shangela played smart! It’s just the twist of the eliminated queens picking the top 2 that ruined it for her

MJHolland

So essentially they threw in a twist that created a disadvantage for the contestants that did well

The queens to die statistically worse, Trixie and Kennedy, where voted to be in the top two. A lot of people argue that it’s because - together - they only sent home one girl. 

They also say that Shangela wasn’t chosen because she sent the most girls home because she won the most challenges. 

Honestly it would have been a really cute twist if it WASNT ON AS3 where the queens HAVE to eliminate each other. 

Honestly, they shouldn’t have brought back any queens. It was so stupid to bring Morgan back. She was obviously going to be eliminated and not chosen to win. The whole season was just meh. 

And it’s such a shame bc Trixie IS an allstar but this season was just so... bleh. 

All Stars should not happen every year. There aren’t enough actual all stars that deserved to be there. 

Archived