💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Maybe LG6 will be released sooner than we think

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Reality
35 minutes ago, Andree said:

It may be reported, but by small media outlets. I still stand by the statement that people don't really get hyped about it, though. But it's not like this is a "Lady Gaga" thing. I mean, it's not like you hear people saying "Oh my gosh, Justin Bieber's in the studio!" or "Rihanna's in the studio!" or "Selena Gomez is in the studio!" It's just not something people are super excited about. They'll get excited when they release new stuff, but it takes a kind of person to get hyped about when someone's returning to the studio.

The argument was about whether or not it helps to keep Gaga relevant. It does for a moment, but it dies out very quickly. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It may be reported, but by small media outlets. I still stand by the statement that people don't really get hyped about it, though. But it's not like this is a "Lady Gaga" thing. I mean, it's not like you hear people saying "Oh my gosh, Justin Bieber's in the studio!" or "Rihanna's in the studio!" or "Selena Gomez is in the studio!" It's just not something people are super excited about. They'll get excited when they release new stuff, but it takes a kind of person to get hyped about when someone's returning to the studio.

The argument was about whether or not it helps to keep Gaga relevant. It does for a moment, but it dies out very quickly. 

Artists talk about being in the studio just to hype the fans, since they're their loyal buyers. I don't think its that deep:huh:  if Gaga wants to have a hit and stay relevant she'll release a trendy song, it doesn't matter if her team is talking about her being in the studio

RAMROD

sksksksk excitement is OK, but I hope you guys are ready to be let down again. I think you are looking into this too much.

If you know how iTunes work, they are always have discounted sales and the list are always rotating each week. And when they did so, it usually the whole repertoire of an artist or a band.

Also, because she was in pre-production studio, does not mean she is recording for LG6. A studio is just that, a studio.  It is for recording and mastering music of all kinda of genres. 

Just don’t want to find you trashing Gaga all over again when what you make yourself hyped for is not real once again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksksk excitement is OK, but I hope you guys are ready to be let down again. I think you are looking into this too much.

If you know how iTunes work, they are always have discounted sales and the list are always rotating each week. And when they did so, it usually the whole repertoire of an artist or a band.

Also, because she was in pre-production studio, does not mean she is recording for LG6. A studio is just that, a studio.  It is for recording and mastering music of all kinda of genres. 

Just don’t want to find you trashing Gaga all over again when what you make yourself hyped for is not real once again.

did you read my post? I said that obviously I'm not 100% that she'll release LG6 this year but we shouldn't ignore all the things that are happening right now, also I specifically said that the post-production studio was involved in the monster ball DVD so I think she went to that studio because of the JWT DVD. :wub:

I think she should release the bloop pop collab this spring along with the JWT DVD, that would be cute lol 

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Andree said:

did you read my post? I said that obviously I'm not 100% that she'll release LG6 this year but we shouldn't ignore all the things that are happening right now, also I specifically said that the post-production studio was involved in the monster ball DVD so I think she went to that studio because of the JWT DVD. :wub:

I think she should release the bloop pop collab this spring along with the JWT DVD, that would be cute lol 

I did read, however, by how this cult site work in the past, some people are always take it on personal level and get too hyped over these kind of threads. It is more about them than your OP, it is not cute when they get angry over speculation thread like this each time and blame Gaga for it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
4 hours ago, Andree said:

Artists talk about being in the studio just to hype the fans, since they're their loyal buyers. I don't think its that deep:huh:  if Gaga wants to have a hit and stay relevant she'll release a trendy song, it doesn't matter if her team is talking about her being in the studio

Well, and that's my point. The only ones who really care about whether or not artists are in the studio are the fans. Hype doesn't generate sales though. As long as you release something, people will eventually get around to it (if you're one of the bigger-name artists). 

🃏🖤👹

Duella Dvil
12 hours ago, notsoratedr said:

:))))

#TheBicthIsBack

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Andrea B

32 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, and that's my point. The only ones who really care about whether or not artists are in the studio are the fans. Hype doesn't generate sales though. As long as you release something, people will eventually get around to it (if you're one of the bigger-name artists). 

hype generates future sales in my opinion.

Reality
12 minutes ago, Andree said:

hype generates future sales in my opinion.

It does, but hype itself doesn't physically generate the sales. Plus, like I said, as long as you release the album, people will find out eventually. All talking about going to the studio does is give some people a small sense of hope that something in the future might come.

🃏🖤👹

Kindness Ponk

The Fame, The Fame Monster (not Deluxe), ARTPOP and Born This Way are all discounted in US iTunes, not sure about Joanne.

ProdigyARTPOP

Do you people actually think a soundtrack is going to have an album type promo schedule??

ASIB will probably have one or two single, the soundtrack will be released and promoted during the release and premiere of the movie and then forgotten about until awards season comes up again in January/February. 

Meanwhile some of you are forgetting Gaga has a residency coming up at the end of the year. She needs new music to coincide with it! Obviously this is where new material comes in.

Why else would Nick Monson, DJ White Shadow and Christian Carino be hyping 2018 up. 

Somethings brewing. 

Jeremy Kosinski
17 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

He's still active on IG and as far as I can tell there are NO Gaga tweets at all on his Twitter.

Also there were speculations that even when she was in Portland at that fibro facility, she was still working. Plus now that you've mentioned the post-production studio and TMB dvd, I'm leaning towards JWT special or whatever, something along those lines, to be announced soon. For me personally there's no chance for LG6 to be released this year or at least in the near future. I don't expect a single off the album until after the ASIB soundtrack. The only thing that comes to mind regarding new music in this half of the year is the Bloodpop collab or a standalone single release.

Either way, as you've said, we really have no idea what is going on.

I'm like so confused about that as I agree with your posts regarding this topic but at the same time I'm having troubles imagining the album being this close as I think right away of the promo she needs to do in order to make the album somewhat successful - either do some music videos, or appear on tv shows, or you know whatever is that needs to be done to make sure your album is #1. I'm sure they would aim for that again. Sure, they could push the album/tracks on Spotify, YouTube and the radio but given her health and hectic schedule later this year, somehow I'm less optimistic about it. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

One word for you...

MuthafucckkingBeyonce

Surprise release needs no pre-promo 

9 hours ago, Andree said:

didn't she release the cure last year, a platinum stand-alone single? and recorded a collab the hit maker bloodpop?     :chica: 

I think that her team is starting to realize how to promote Gaga's brand in the streaming era

Joanne has decent sales, almost 2m in the US alone, almost 500m streams on Spotify and 1B across all platforms 

Wait! Joanne sold 2M in the US alone? I thought it sold 2M SPS Worldwide and about 1M SPS in the US (very good numbers to be fair). Unless you are talking about total record sales in general (album+singles pure sales) then yes that is true and good tbh!

The Cure did not do good on radio though. It did really badly actually (and it did badly quickly too so even not having a MV is not much of a reason because it started dropping faster then the space between a single release and a MV release for that same single which is not a good sign for future singles especially because TC was very trendy :gum: ) but I have faith that her team now knows how to handle radio and spotify/youtube! Hopefully! 

StarstruckIllusion

Well, duh. #2018RadioIsOurs... means what to y'all? 

gagzus
2 hours ago, Wigless said:

Well, duh. #2018RadioIsOurs... means what to y'all? 

I think it’s a misleading hashtag that Paul put on a post that fans are taking too seriously online tbh...

Like they teased ARTPOP from March until September 2012 RELENTLESSLY and we didn’t get it till almost 12 months later, they even described the sound as the sound of 2013 in 2012 and it didn’t come until Q4 2013.

However, I’ve came to the conclusion that perhaps Paul’s blackout is occurring because he’s releasing the lead single from his first album and it features Gaga. It wouldn’t surprise me if the merciless teasing on his insta before was legit just for ONE song he has done with her for his album and the whole “ARTPOP’s little sister” thing is more in reference to the song being more Dance than Trap that he’s been making solo the last few years, OR he meant literally that the song they’ve made is like he title track and that it’s mid tempo and techno who knows.

My beliefs are we’ll get Paul’s song with Gaga, a Bloodpop ALBUM track with Gaga and the ASIB soundtrack with the lead coming out in August. Then we’ll have the residency and she’ll do what Britney did and give the show a revamp halfway through it’s run to include LG6 songs (released in mid 2019) and new outfits etc

Archived