their source is probably musictruthteller lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomster4Life
27 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I don't know if they're reliable or not :emma:

OMFG I saw this post already a few days ago... But there was a date. If I'm having a dejavu, something's coming on the 25th.

Eggsy

Being in the studio is far from being on an international Tour.. How can you say she isnt resting? 

She wasnt bed ridden lol.

tumblr_mhltx9iLb01ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

QueenGermanotta

We got so much from her in 2016/17...I want her to take a step back. 

LG6 is without a single doubt comming in 2019. But I would be even fine if we get it later...We get ASIB and Vegas in 2018! Maybe even a collab. Man Monsters are so greedy. we dont deserve her x.x

justanothergay
2 minutes ago, QueenGermanotta said:

LG6 is without a single doubt comming in 2019. But I would be even fine if we get it later...We get ASIB and Vegas in 2018! Maybe even a collab. Man Monsters are so greedy. we dont deserve her x.x

I agree that it's good to be cautious about expectations, but it's ridiculous to claim there is no chance LG6 will be released in 2018. ~4 months ago there was a TON of teasing, maybe not as much now, but there's just way too much in the pipeline to for sure say the wait will be until 2019.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Reality
1 minute ago, QueenGermanotta said:

I wouldn't say that LG6 is coming in 2019 "without a single doubt". The "#2018RadioIsOurs" thing has me thinking that something is going to be released this year. It'd also make sense for her to release something before her Vegas residency to hype things up.  

🃏🖤👹

QueenGermanotta
1 minute ago, justanothergay said:

I agree that it's good to be cautious about expectations, but it's ridiculous to claim there is no chance LG6 will be released in 2018. ~4 months ago there was a TON of teasing, maybe not as much now, but there's just way too much in the pipeline to for sure say the wait will be until 2019.

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I wouldn't say that LG6 is coming in 2019 "without a single doubt". The "#2018RadioIsOurs" thing has me thinking that something is going to be released this year. It'd also make sense for her to release something before her Vegas residency to hype things up.  

Nah. Im pretty sure it wont happen. Bookmark me.

Its some kind of marketing move. They want to keep the brand "Lady Gaga" relevant. This type of marketing is directly focusing on the fans. Us. and it works everytime. They hype the new album eventhough its far away. They want to keep some hype about her. (with of course is fine im not complaining about that) I know this sounds like a conspiracy but, guys you will see. 

LG6 is comming someday and I cant wait for it to be released. Would be cool if you guys were right about this but from my experience it will not happen 2018.  Rightnow Im exited for ASIB + the collab. man I wonder what that sounds like

Reality
15 minutes ago, QueenGermanotta said:

Nah. Im pretty sure it wont happen. Bookmark me.

Its some kind of marketing move. They want to keep the brand "Lady Gaga" relevant. This type of marketing is directly focusing on the fans. Us. and it works everytime. They hype the new album eventhough its far away. They want to keep some hype about her. (with of course is fine im not complaining about that) I know this sounds like a conspiracy but, guys you will see. 

LG6 is comming someday and I cant wait for it to be released. Would be cool if you guys were right about this but from my experience it will not happen 2018.  Rightnow Im exited for ASIB + the collab. man I wonder what that sounds like

I mean, it's not like it's working though. Aside from GGD and a few other stans out there, no one's going to get excited about Gaga going into the studio. It's not like you see these kinds of things being reported or anything. If they want to keep the "Lady Gaga" brand alive, then they'd be trying to push out collabs and more "relevant" stuff in between albums. Instead, Gaga just does what she wants and that's perfectly fine.

Also, what do you mean by "from my experience"? It's good to not have your expectations too high, but if everything goes as planned, I don't see why she wouldn't release new material this year. Maybe it's not necessarily a new album, but she's definitely going to be releasing some sort of new material this year.

🃏🖤👹

yes and
4 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Of course its LG6 pre-era. Since JWT endend. No Joanne anymore.

We just dont know for how long. I guess we will have this "in between era" for a year. #LG6in2019

For this PRE-era I expect/hope:

ASIB

a bit of Vegas

Bloodpop collab

Maybe something fashion related

Covers (like your song, but also more....maybe rock/metal covers again???)

Would be cool. I like the pre eras. Wonder when Gaga stars teasing us with LG6

The most realistic point of view. LG6 won't be released till the beggining of 2019. 
At least we can get Bloodpop collab and the whole ASIB soundtrack-album. 
Not sure about covers, probably, your song will be only one officialy released. If you meant live-covers, so yeah jazz-covers are on the way. 
Smth fashion related like MetGala or some special fashion shows, which she can attend, are possible too. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Andrea B
7 hours ago, darkness said:

I think she will release buzz singles like The Cure this year (one of them being the bloodpop collab) and LG6 in 2019. 

and the JWT DVD

Andrea B
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I mean, it's not like it's working though. Aside from GGD and a few other stans out there, no one's going to get excited about Gaga going into the studio. It's not like you see these kinds of things being reported or anything. If they want to keep the "Lady Gaga" brand alive, then they'd be trying to push out collabs and more "relevant" stuff in between albums. Instead, Gaga just does what she wants and that's perfectly fine.

Also, what do you mean by "from my experience"? It's good to not have your expectations too high, but if everything goes as planned, I don't see why she wouldn't release new material this year. Maybe it's not necessarily a new album, but she's definitely going to be releasing some sort of new material this year.

https://nation.com.pk/09-Mar-2018/lady-gaga-is-back-in-studio

https://www.iol.co.za/entertainment/music/international/lady-gaga-is-back-in-the-studio-13671030

https://celebmix.com/lady-gaga-is-back-recording-new-music-in-the-studio/

and I bet that more media talked about ''gaga being back in the studio'' last year 

adamsenigma
9 minutes ago, Andree said:

Yes, same happened with ARTPOP and Joanne, and neither of those albums had like really good sales, they were just what someone would expect from any relevant popstar this age, not what you would expect from an artist like Gaga. If this really is the way they want to keep the fans hooked they should stop. Gaga's team needs to aim to the GP, releasing stand-alone singles from time to time in between eras and doing collabs to stay relevant in this business.

If saying she's back in the studio and teasing about that is their way to keep us hooked for a 3rd time in a row then we're ****ed honestly. I hope that isn't the case and #2018RadioIsOurs actually means she's aware and okay with today's formulas to be relevant and succesful.

Andrea B
18 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Yes, same happened with ARTPOP and Joanne, and neither of those albums had like really good sales, they were just what someone would expect from any relevant popstar this age, not what you would expect from an artist like Gaga. If this really is the way they want to keep the fans hooked they should stop. Gaga's team needs to aim to the GP, releasing stand-alone singles from time to time in between eras and doing collabs to stay relevant in this business.

If saying she's back in the studio and teasing about that is their way to keep us hooked for a 3rd time in a row then we're ****ed honestly. I hope that isn't the case and #2018RadioIsOurs actually means she's aware and okay with today's formulas to be relevant and succesful.

didn't she release the cure last year, a platinum stand-alone single? and recorded a collab the hit maker bloodpop?     :chica: 

I think that her team is starting to realize how to promote Gaga's brand in the streaming era

Spoiler

Joanne has decent sales, almost 2m in the US alone, almost 500m streams on Spotify and 1B across all platforms 

Archived