Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Maybe LG6 will be released sooner than we think

Andrea B

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

or they've royally f*cked up by putting ASIB in the mix of an album cycle :giggle::selena:

Well, given the fact that it was supposed to be released in May, then who knows. Maybe it was out of their control. Again, it's gonna be interesting to see how it's all gonna play out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SFDMQ

So I am confusion. How can it be released sooner if it's already late? Where's #2018radioisours? :grr:

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, given the fact that it was supposed to be released in May, then who knows. Maybe it was out of their control. Again, it's gonna be interesting to see how it's all gonna play out.

Low-key, I feel like Warner Bros just don't know what to do of this movie :yay:

Scathach

I think she will release buzz singles like The Cure this year (one of them being the bloodpop collab) and LG6 in 2019. 

DonnieDarko
12 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

So I am confusion. How can it be released sooner if it's already late? Where's #2018radioisours? :grr:

Is March the third month of 2018 or the last month of 2018, tho?

:lolly:

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

Mess there's still +3 quarters in this year lol

ordinarynam1310
46 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

:))))

It's you again what do you know tell us now

tenor.gif?itemid=9499390

ordinarynam1310

The DJWS blackout is really weird and out of nowhere. And he change the name to 2018. 

What is going on? 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, notsoratedr said:

:))))

Too much smiling will give you wrinkles :interestinga: 

Reality

I definitely don't think that she's working on ASIB. I believe that's over and done with, honestly. I'm likely to believe that it's either for the Elton John tribute or for LG6. It could also be for the BloodPop collab, which I'm very excited for! It makes me wonder if her collaboration with BloodPop is for his album or if it's a standalone single (I'm sure they've already confirmed which one, but I forgot :sweat:).

I do think that we are going to get LG6 this year, and I'm pretty sure we'll get it before the Vegas residency. A few months ago they were heavily teasing new music, especially with DJWS's comment about it being "ARTPOP's little sister." Up until now, they've only released the "Joanne (Piano Version)" song, and I'm pretty sure they're doing more than just that if they were hyping it up so much. 

🃏🖤👹

ryanripley
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I definitely don't think that she's working on ASIB. I believe that's over and done with, honestly. I'm likely to believe that it's either for the Elton John tribute or for LG6. It could also be for the BloodPop collab, which I'm very excited for! It makes me wonder if her collaboration with BloodPop is for his album or if it's a standalone single (I'm sure they've already confirmed which one, but I forgot :sweat:).

I do think that we are going to get LG6 this year, and I'm pretty sure we'll get it before the Vegas residency. A few months ago they were heavily teasing new music, especially with DJWS's comment about it being "ARTPOP's little sister." Up until now, they've only released the "Joanne (Piano Version)" song, and I'm pretty sure they're doing more than just that if they were hyping it up so much. 

it's too late for it to be for elton :tony:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I don't know if they're reliable or not :emma:

They are not. I remember disliking their page becuase they were trying to sound like some reliable insiders.

Archived