šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Maybe LG6 will be released sooner than we think

Andrea B

Featured Posts

mister max

I wouldnt mind it but putting ASIB in another album cycle would just be confusing imo

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
23 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

He's still active on IG and as far as I can tell there are NO Gaga tweets at all on his Twitter.

Also there were speculations that even when she was in Portland at that fibro facility, she was still working. Plus now that you've mentioned the post-production studio and TMB dvd, I'm leaning towards JWT special or whatever, something along those lines, to be announced soon. For me personally there's no chance for LG6 to be released this year or at least in the near future. I don't expect a single off the album until after the ASIB soundtrack. The only thing that comes to mind regarding new music in this half of the year is the Bloodpop collab or a standalone single release.

Either way, as you've said, we really have no idea what is going on.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm like so confused about that as I agree with your posts regarding this topic but at the same time I'm having troubles imagining the album being this close as I think right away of the promo she needs to do in order to make the album somewhat successful - either do some music videos, or appear on tv shows, or you know whatever is that needs to be done to make sure your album is #1. I'm sure they would aim for that again. Sure, they could push the album/tracks on Spotify, YouTube and the radio but given her health and hectic schedule later this year, somehow I'm less optimistic about it. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

Ā 

Ā 

Go in the ā€žlikedā€œ area on his profil...only Gaga related things left !

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

Andrea B
13 hours ago, dit said:

Wait! Joanne soldĀ 2M in the US alone? I thought it sold 2M SPS Worldwide and about 1M SPS in the US (very good numbers to be fair). Unless you are talking about total record sales in general (album+singles pure sales) then yes that is true and good tbh!

The Cure did not do good on radio though. It did really badly actually (and it did badly quickly too so even not having a MV is not much of a reason because it started dropping faster then the space between a single release and a MV release for that same single which is not a good sign for future singles especially because TC was very trendy :gum:Ā ) but I have faith that her team now knows how to handle radio and spotify/youtube! Hopefully!Ā 

Joanne is at 1.8m SPS sales in the US as far as I know and has sold around 2.8 WW, Joanne has sold around 6m records WW Ā or even more, I stopped counting its record sales in late 2017

It doesn't matter how TC did on theĀ radio because it was a buzz single, it's still a nice streaming hit with 200m streams and 1m sales.Ā 

GRIMEZSZ

I think it would be a very good idea to have a couple of hits before ASIB and the residency, especially a ww hit before ASIB!

3 hours ago, Andree said:

Joanne is at 1.8m SPS sales in the US as far as I know and has sold around 2.8 WW, Joanne has sold around 6m records WW Ā or even more, I stopped counting its record sales in late 2017

It doesn't matter how TC did on theĀ radio because it was a buzz single, it's still a nice streaming hit with 200m streams and 1m sales.Ā 

I just checked and unfortunatly Joanne did not sell 1.8M SPS in the US. IT did 1M-1.1M SPS and did 650k pure sales in the US. IT did about 1.8M-2M worldwide in SPS. Still good numbers :hug:

TC did 1M SPS in the US. IT did 450k pure sales in the US (VERY good numbers for a song with no promo / hardly any radio support etc..)

Metropolis

I highly doubt it. I'd be sad if she spent so little time on it anyway.

Archived