đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Maybe LG6 will be released sooner than we think

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

-Lady Gaga is back in LA, she's no longer resting. 

-Discounted albums on US iTunes(apparently). Can someone check on iTunes US if this is true? 

-DJWS(LG6 producer) social media blackout leaving only tweets related to Gaga:

https://twitter.com/DJWS

-Lady Gaga went to a post-production studio yesterday that was involved in the monster ball DVD, Source: http://www.levelsaudio.com/our-work/lady-gaga-presents-the-monster-ball-tour-at-madison-square-garden/ maybe they're getting ready to release the JWT DVD? who knows. obviously I'm not 100% sure that Gaga will release LG6 this year but we shouldn't ignore all of the things that are happing right now.

Please don't be rude in the comments:chica:  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

RUDE.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LadyLuca

Of course its LG6 pre-era. Since JWT endend. No Joanne anymore.

We just dont know for how long. I guess we will have this "in between era" for a year. #LG6in2019

For this PRE-era I expect/hope:

ASIB

a bit of Vegas

Bloodpop collab

Maybe something fashion related

Covers (like your song, but also more....maybe rock/metal covers again???)

Would be cool. I like the pre eras. Wonder when Gaga stars teasing us with LG6

Andrea B
1 minute ago, LadyLuca said:

Of course its LG6 pre-era. Since JWT endend. No Joanne anymore.

We just dont know for how long. I guess we will have this "in between era" for a year. #LG6in2019

For this PRE-era expect/hope:

ASIB

a bit of Vegas

Bloodpop collab

Maybe something fashion related

Covers (like your song, but also more....maybe rock/metal covers again???)

Would be cool. I like the pre eras. Wonder when Gaga stars teasing us with LG6

What I meant with ''LG6 pre-era is here'' is that maybe LG6 will be released sooner than we think but idk, I'm not that hyped because I'm used to Gaga but I won't ignore all the things that are happening. We'll have to wait and see  

monketsharona

I'm trying to avoid the negativity in LG6 threads, still rooting for a LG6 release late this year for Vegas residency.

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm trying to avoid the negativity in LG6 threads, still rooting for a LG6 release late this year for Vegas residency.

I actually regret doing this thread because I have the feeling that someone will insult me :laughga:

maybe she'll release an EP idk, She's definitely up to something(solo music related) but its gaga so who knows 

chromaticka

:))))

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Darcklighter22

I actually hadn't thought of the JWT DVD from the photo...but yeah that would make the most sense if she finishes it, puts it on Netflix it would  keeps us occupied for a little bit until LG6 promo/ASIB promo starts

ryanripley

she's been working on this album for about half a year, if not longer

i think they can fit in ASIB easily and i also think lg6 will be a surprise release

she's been teasing us for months

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Andree said:

-Lady Gaga is back in LA, she's no longer resting. 

-Discounted albums on US iTunes(apparently). Can someone check on iTunes US if this is true? 

-DJWS(LG6 producer) social media blackout leaving only tweets related to Gaga:

https://twitter.com/DJWS

-Lady Gaga went to a post-production studio yesterday that was involved in the monster ball DVD, Source: http://www.levelsaudio.com/our-work/lady-gaga-presents-the-monster-ball-tour-at-madison-square-garden/ maybe they're getting ready to release the JWT DVD? who knows. obviously I'm not 100% sure that Gaga will release LG6 this year but we shouldn't ignore all of the things that are happing right now.

He's still active on IG and as far as I can tell there are NO Gaga tweets at all on his Twitter.

Also there were speculations that even when she was in Portland at that fibro facility, she was still working. Plus now that you've mentioned the post-production studio and TMB dvd, I'm leaning towards JWT special or whatever, something along those lines, to be announced soon. For me personally there's no chance for LG6 to be released this year or at least in the near future. I don't expect a single off the album until after the ASIB soundtrack. The only thing that comes to mind regarding new music in this half of the year is the Bloodpop collab or a standalone single release.

Either way, as you've said, we really have no idea what is going on.

27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she's been working on this album for about half a year, if not longer

i think they can fit in ASIB easily and i also think lg6 will be a surprise release

she's been teasing us for months

I'm like so confused about that as I agree with your posts regarding this topic but at the same time I'm having troubles imagining the album being this close as I think right away of the promo she needs to do in order to make the album somewhat successful - either do some music videos, or appear on tv shows, or you know whatever is that needs to be done to make sure your album is #1. I'm sure they would aim for that again. Sure, they could push the album/tracks on Spotify, YouTube and the radio but given her health and hectic schedule later this year, somehow I'm less optimistic about it. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

ryanripley
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I'm like so confused about that as I agree with your posts regarding this topic but at the same time I'm having troubles imagining the album being this close as I think right away of the promo she needs to do in order to make the album somewhat successful - either do some music videos, or appear on tv shows, or you know whatever is that needs to be done to make sure your album is #1. I'm sure they would aim for that again. Sure, they could push the album/tracks on Spotify, YouTube and the radio but given her health and hectic schedule later this year, somehow I'm less optimistic about it. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

or they've royally f*cked up by putting ASIB in the mix of an album cycle :giggle::selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived