Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga wasn't in a basic studio / was in a post production studio!

dit

Featured Posts

scallywally

Yeah it could be for discussing elton, dubbing the movie (or dvd extras for ASIB). Or highly likely talking over parts of the tour dvd/ tv special. 'Sometimes it was tough' ect..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

They recorded the MBT HBO Special during Feb 2011 (21-22) and they released on May 7. So, maybe the JWT will come sooner than we think!

PanPikus
57 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Nope. The movie has Gaga singing songs live and they're re-recorded for the studio version. There's no point in recording yet another song for the movie since the movie is done.

Also the studio she was in is not a typical recording studio. It's the studio that deals with video and photography post-production and bc of that, it's safe to say it's most likely JWT related.

I know and I think this is the cause she was there.

And I know she sang live in the movie, and it's obvious that soundtrack will have studio versions of those songs. All I'm trying to say is, that we can't know if she didn't or won't record a new song for that soundtrack. It's still plenty of time till the release and maybe she wrote something that she really likes / fits the theme of a movie and she would like to put it on that album, cause she can, and that song doesn't have to be in the movie. That's it.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I know and I think this is the cause she was there.

And I know she sang live in the movie, and it's obvious that soundtrack will have studio versions of those songs. All I'm trying to say is, that we can't know if she didn't or won't record a new song for that soundtrack. It's still plenty of time till the release and maybe she wrote something that she really likes / fits the theme of a movie and she would like to put it on that album, cause she can, and that song doesn't have to be in the movie. That's it.

I get what you’re trying to say and I’m not arguing but it  doesn’t work that way.

By all means the movie is done and since it’s a much bigger deal than a regular album release and taking into consideration that it’s not Interscope who’s in charge, it’s highly doubtful she would just go and record an additional song for the soundtrack. 

AshIey
2 hours ago, Jed said:

don't be so easily swayed by one word im not an "insider" or anything i just know we aren't getting an album BEFORE a star is born

I wasn’t being swayed by anything, your post just sounded very definite so I was just asking you to elaborate. How do you know there won’t be an album before ASIB if you’re not an insider? :air:

Chromatislaps
10 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

maybe she's wrapping up the ASIB's soundtrack :stalkga:

most likely :lolly: 

ChromaticaPunk
16 hours ago, Haroon said:

Uh oh :gum: I wasn't hyped at all for anything because I'm quite a disbeliever but this ignited a spark in me and I'm scared it's gonna build to an unstoppable blaze :cryga:

NOOO I'd just forgotten about that :sharon:

The-Incredibles-Mom-Falls-Loses-Mask.gif

LOOOOL the girl just stops mid clap :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Archived