Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga wasn't in a basic studio / was in a post production studio!

dit

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Whatever that is im excited af :giveup:

same. I am so excited! I usually am not excited for htese things but too many things are happening at the same time so I am hype :giveup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

So I guess ASIB soundtrack is in post production.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, chrisleanstems said:

This studio was involved in the post production of The Monster Ball Tour dvd. Maybe JWT dvd? :cryga:

Yup, i cant believe people think LG6 is coming soon when the ASIB soundtrack is coming first.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ryanripley

would the JWT be finished that fast? :duck:

anyways, new music to boost her relevancy ready to snatch those netflix streams sounds like a good idea to me

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
36 minutes ago, Mirages said:

So I guess ASIB soundtrack is in post production.

No actually post production phase for this movie is over. It's now completed. The music being attacted to the movie I guess it's done too

Andrew Warhola

I would never stan a basic pop star. I stan a post production pop star

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Lextyr97

For those saying ASIB, the music for ASIB has already been made. It had to have been made because Gaga is already done filming. It's literally 100% not ASIB. It's most likely for the JWT DVD

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No actually post production phase for this movie is over. It's now completed. The music being attacted to the movie I guess it's done too

plus it would be weird if the soundtrack was different to the movie lol

she can't re-record her vocals or anything, they most they could do is fix some errors and i doubt she needs to be there for that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirages
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Key words I guess. Anyone who thinks there's something coming before the movie and soundtrack is delusional. Maybe a feature but that's it.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

PanPikus

Maybe she recorded a new song for the soundtrack. Cause she has the time and movie was pushed to October, so maybe she decided that she would like to add one more song on the soundtrack.
Or it's for BloodPop collab and it's about to be finally done :D

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Reality

I don't get why some people are still stuck up on it being for ASIB. I mean, I don't know how the movie-making process is, but at this point in time, wouldn't the soundtrack and the songs be done? It just doesn't make sense to me because she finished filming a while ago, and it honestly feels like it's been forever since she started this project, so I'm not sure that it's for ASIB. 

Now I'm not saying that it's definitely for LG6, but that is a possibility. It also might be for the Elton John tribute album, which I think is most likely the case, but I'm definitely not discounting the fact that it could be for LG6. 

🃏🖤👹

Retron
27 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't get why some people are still stuck up on it being for ASIB. I mean, I don't know how the movie-making process is, but at this point in time, wouldn't the soundtrack and the songs be done? It just doesn't make sense to me because she finished filming a while ago, and it honestly feels like it's been forever since she started this project, so I'm not sure that it's for ASIB.

It could be ADR (additional dialogue replacement) for the movie, but every indication is that the movie is done, 100%. So unless Bradley watched it again and decided he wanted to change a line, it's probably not ASIB. And I'd assume the music was a wrap long ago.

So I doubt it had anything to do with ASIB.

TheCureinMalibu
2 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Maybe she recorded a new song for the soundtrack. Cause she has the time and movie was pushed to October, so maybe she decided that she would like to add one more song on the soundtrack.
Or it's for BloodPop collab and it's about to be finally done :D

It would lead to re-filming again lol.

PanPikus
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

It would lead to re-filming again lol.

Why would it? lol

It's not, that all the songs from the soundtrack are used in the movie. In typical movie from 12-15 songs, only 2-3 are directly in the movie. In ASIB case people who saw it said, that it could be around 6-7 songs. There will be a lot more music...

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

5 hours ago, antpats2 said:

Discounted albums on US iTunes

DJWS social media blackout leaving only tweets liked about Gaga 

now this? is she really coming thru?

Nope

Archived