💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[SOLVED] Gaga and Bieber collaborated in 2010?

Modern Ecstacy

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstacy

Ummmm so I came across this JB tweet from April of 2010 and I have so many questions! 

Anybody know anything about this? Did they make a song together? Not that I want them to have collabed together but if it exists, where is it?

Someone try that link and tell us if it's working because for me it just says "This Page is unavailable".

!!!SOLVED: Thank to @Ryusei for solving this mystery. Turns out this tweet was an April fools prank and Mr. Rat just wanted to rickroll us. 

TimisaMonster

Yeah the link works but I doubt a REAL collab between those 2 would go unheard of by either fan base even on a rumor type level...or even mentioned by either for them...like...out of the blue? An a video? Psh...lies

So fake...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Ummmm so I came across this JB tweet from August of 2010 and I have so many questions! 

Anybody know anything about this? Did they make a song together? Not that I want them to have collabed together but if it exists, where is it?

Someone try that link and tell us if it's working because for me it just says "This Page is unavailable".

it was posted on april 1st :ladyhaha: 

Musery

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

it was posted on april 1st :ladyhaha: 

/end thread 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Modern Ecstacy
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Wow! You're so smart!

Thanks haha...I was wondering what the hell was going on.

That pesky little bratt, rickrolling us lol

Archived