Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's albums are discounted!

dit

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

I mean she is neglected on most. But I thought that was just because no ones bothering to stream her therefore they (itunes, spotify, youtube) don't prioritize her on their homepages and playlists and stuff. Then again, it is questionable to me that Troy Carter is involved with Spotify and her streaming is as bad as it is. I wonder if thats just a coincidence.

The Troy Carter conspiracy is tired tbh. She is neglected and it’s obvious she’s not as promoted on those platforms as her peers however once she released The Cure, Spotify was on board. There’s nothing suspicious, Troy Carter is def not trying to sabotage her career. 

Her streaming got much better with The Cure as it’s the most trendy and relatable song she released in years. She’ll be good and promoted and not neglected once she’s going to put out music that is what the streaming audiences dig at the moment. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The Troy Carter conspiracy is tired tbh. She is neglected and it’s obvious she’s not as promoted on those platforms as her peers however once she released The Cure, Spotify was on board. There’s nothing suspicious, Troy Carter is def not trying to sabotage her career. 

Her streaming got much better with The Cure as it’s the most trendy and relatable song she released in years. She’ll be good and promoted and not neglected once she’s going to put out music that is what the streaming audiences dig at the moment. 

I don't think its that tired considering its never discussed. And as much of a conspiracy as it is, I really don't doubt that industry politics play a role in why shes brushed to the side on certain platforms especially radio. iheartRadio is evil imo. although theyre bankrupt now so theres that.

And honestly her making music that tailors itself to streaming platforms is probably apart of the politics. They want her to conform more and unless she does (as she did with The Cure) they're not on board with promoting her.

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I don't think its that tired considering its never discussed. And as much of a conspiracy as it is, I really don't doubt that industry politics play a role in why shes brushed to the side on certain platforms especially radio. iheartRadio is evil imo. although theyre bankrupt now so theres that.

And honestly her making music that tailors itself to streaming platforms is probably apart of the politics. They want her to conform more and unless she does (as she did with The Cure) they're not on board with promoting her.

The Troy Carter thing was discussed for years and years. The Cure is a leftover from ASIB. I can agree with the rest. 

DonnieDarko

However it’s still up to hear team to make sure she’s promoted on relevant platforms. 

$

Inferno
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

The Troy Carter thing was discussed for years and years. The Cure is a leftover from ASIB. I can agree with the rest. 

Maybe on gagadaily I guess I wouldn't know but not elsewhere. Not sure how thats possible although if you have the proof please provide.

Inferno
13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

However it’s still up to hear team to make sure she’s promoted on relevant platforms. 

$

I think thats true to an extent but I also think you're putting a little too much on her "team". Because ultimately it comes down to money and if because of politics she doesnt have enough either financial backing or support by certain people in power to make her relevant on platforms where shes not, then the only way she will be is if a song hits out out of the blue and it happens the natural way (which imo most current artists rarely do its usually by being shoved in consumers eyes/ears). Or unless she gives in and conforms to what they want her to be. Am I being too conspiratory for you?

DonnieDarko
20 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Maybe on gagadaily I guess I wouldn't know but not elsewhere. Not sure how thats possible although if you have the proof please provide.

14 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I think thats true to an extent but I also think you're putting a little too much on her "team". Because ultimately it comes down to money and if because of politics she doesnt have enough either financial backing or support by certain people in power to make her relevant on platforms where shes not, then the only way she will be is if a song hits out out of the blue and it happens the natural way (which imo most current artists rarely do its usually by being shoved in consumers ears). Or unless she gives in and conforms to what they want her to be. Am I being too conspiratory for you?

Proof? Well, I guess you would have to dig deep into the stan world. It was mentioned by mindtrappa or someone else that it’s a leftover back in April/May of 2017. And tbh, it would be one hell of coincidence, if it wasn’t, since it was released just as she was finishing the work on the ASIB soundtrack, you do know that, right?

And I’m not sure about „maybe on GGD...”. Do you mean the disussions about Troy? Yes, it was discussed here, on other fansites, on ATRL, Twitter, FB and whatnot.

Also you’re making it too complicated. If she’s releasing trendy music, then the label puts the money in the promo and her team is doing all the right moves IF Gaga wants them too (to some extent). There’s money for Spotify payola, radio payola, YouTube payola and, again, whatnot. 

Inferno
6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Proof? Well, I guess you would have to dig deep into the stan world. It was mentioned by mindtrappa or someone else that it’s a leftover back in April/May of 2017. And tbh, it would be one hell of coincidence, if it wasn’t, since it was released just as she was finishing the work on the ASIB soundtrack, you do know that, right?

And I’m not sure about „maybe on GGD...”. Do you mean the disussions about Troy? Yes, it was discussed here, on other fansites, on ATRL, Twitter, FB and whatnot.

Also you’re making it too complicated. If she’s releasing trendy music, then the label puts the money in the promo and her team is doing all the right moves IF Gaga wants them too (to some extent). There’s money for Spotify payola, radio payola, YouTube payola and, again, whatnot. 

I know The Cure coincided with her working on ASIB, that being said musically it doesn't sound anything like their descriptions of the soundtrack. I dont really care though.

Ive rarely seen it discussed here let alone elswhere so theres that on that.

And I think what I said wasn't complicated but sounds complicated when put on paper. Ultimately im saying they want her to sound a certain way, maybe she doesnt want to and releases an album like Joanne or ARTPOP and thus she suffers on said platforms because she didn't adhere to what they wanted so they dont bother with her i.e. the sound of the moment which is why everything that is currently popular sounds the same because other people adhere to it. Her team can do whatever they want but at the end of the day, imo, being popular on radio and other platforms largely depends on what certain people in power say is going to be popular. Which is why you have like new Maroon 5 and Selena Gomez songs being hawked on radio so hard even when they're failing elsewhere.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I know The Cure coincided with her working on ASIB, that being said musically it doesn't sound anything like their descriptions of the soundtrack. I dont really care though.

Ive rarely seen it discussed here let alone elswhere so theres that on that.

And I think what I said wasn't complicated but sounds complicated when put on paper. Ultimately im saying they want her to sound a certain way, maybe she doesnt want to and releases an album like Joanne or ARTPOP and thus she suffers on said platforms because she didn't adhere to what they wanted so they dont bother with her i.e. the sound of the moment which is why everything that is currently popular sounds the same because other people adhere to it. Her team can do whatever they want but at the end of the day, imo, being popular on radio and other platforms largely depends on what certain people in power say is going to be popular. Which is why you have like new Maroon 5 and Selena Gomez songs being hawked on radio so hard even when they're failing elsewhere.

Agreed but the people in power are taking into account one more thing - if the music is relatable/trendy/easy on the ears. With the rest I really do agree with. 

Also just one more thing about The Cure - it fits exactly into what I’ve heard the music sounds like. Heal Me is apparently very similiar. Let’s just wait and see.

Gotta go to the gym, bye.

SwissMonster

Wig, they really are all discounted... I don’t wanna be delulu but this smells like a new album :sis:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, NicoK said:

Wig, they really are all discounted... I don’t wanna be delulu but this smells like a new album :sis:

Sorry to dissapoint cos it doesn't mean anything. iTunes just always discounted some albums in rotation. For example Maroon 5 albums are also discounted currently to $5.99

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Sorry to dissapoint cos it doesn't mean anything. iTunes just always discounted some albums in rotation. For example Maroon 5 albums are also discounted currently to $5.99

On my store Maroon 5 albums are still at the full price

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

hausoffame

I use Amazon music and they discount her stuff all the time. Right now BTW standard is $5 and ARTPOP is $5.99, Fame Monster standard is $5.99

Archived