Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga actively avoiding Cardi B?

dit

Featured Posts

I think Cardi is probably one of the most famous Gaga stans and yet Gaga has yet to acknowledge her. Yet she has acknowledged Halsey, Lorde, Katherine Langford, Noah Cyrus and even acknowledged Niall Horan wearing a T-shirt of her yet Cardi B who has been very vocal about her love for Gaga has yet to be publicly acknowledged.

Do you think Gaga might be avoiding Cardi because Cardi is with Offset who has allegedly said some homophobic stuff or do you just think that she has not heard Cardi B talk about her (though Cardi has covered Gaga's songs, talked about her on radio interviews, red carpet interviews and even tweeted about her). 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna

:lolga: Well when you put 

1 minute ago, dit said:

Do you think Gaga might be avoiding Cardi because Cardi is with Offset who has allegedly said some homophobic stuff

You can see why :lolga:

Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:lolga: Well when you put 

You can see why :lolga:

Yeah I was thinking this. Which makes sense honestly. However Gaga has worked with some questionable ppl in the past so it seems odd that that would be the main reason. Maybe there is something we do not know about! Maybe Gaga heard some backstage stuff. I wonder if there is more then meets the eye :lolga: 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, dit said:

Yeah I was thinking this. Which makes sense honestly. However Gaga has worked with some questionable ppl in the past so it seems odd that that would be the main reason. Maybe there is something we do not know about! Maybe Gaga heard some backstage stuff. I wonder if there is more then meets the eye :lolga: 

:lolga: What could it be? Maybe Cardi doesn't like Gaga and is only doing it to get acknowledged and to get more fame  

QueenGaga

Gaga might be staying away because Cardi is kinda crazy and she may end up doing something unexpected :selena:

TimisaMonster

Gaga also hasn't collabed with or acknowledged Sam Smith soooo.... :trollga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rat Boy

I'm not sure she knows who offset is tbh.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Harry
42 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga also hasn't collabed with or acknowledged Sam Smith soooo.... :trollga:

She has acknowledged him plenty of times lol

lady-gaga-sam-smith.jpg?w=612&w=700&q=85

__oscar_songwriter_frame.still001.jpg

ordinarynam1310
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

She has acknowledged him plenty of times lol

lady-gaga-sam-smith.jpg?w=612&w=700&q=85

__oscar_songwriter_frame.still001.jpg

The only gay man to be acknowledged by the Gay God

BABYL0N

Cardi is one of the biggest Gaga stans out there she also has some videos of her dancing to BR, Applause and Beautiful Dirty Rich, even her sister Hennessy is a big fan she posted a picture of Gaga and Donatella couple of weeks ago :D  these girls deserve to be acknowledged and let‘s not act like it‘s because Offset.. and it‘s not like Gaga is boycotting homophobes or people who are related to homophobes, I mean she is still a gay icon for the gays but she worked and is still working with homophobes and that is fact 

LadyLuca
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

Cardi is one of the biggest Gaga stans out there she also has some videos of her dancing to BR, Applause and Beautiful Dirty Rich, even her sister Hennessy is a big fan she posted a picture of Gaga and Donatella couple of weeks ago :D  these girls deserve to be acknowledged and let‘s not act like it‘s because Offset.. and it‘s not like Gaga is boycotting homophobes or people who are related to homophobes, I mean she is still a gay icon for the gays but she worked and is still working with homophobes and that is fact 

Does she only work with homophobe people or is she homophobe herself?

Archived