💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Suggest an Iconic Stage Prop(s) for Gaga's Tour

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

Since her early Club Promo tour days back in 2008, Gaga and the HAUS has been known for their creative stage pieces. Though having to settle to a shoestring budget back in those days, she still managed to pull off the iconic prop which became one of her signature design, the Disco Stick. As years went by, she got more and more innovative and her stage props became more elaborate and grand. Introducing us to the The Fame Ball mirror armor during Paparazzi, The Bubble Piano. The Monster Ball Angler Fish, Disco Torch, Subway, Flaming Piano,  Eternal Fountain. The Born This Way Ball castle, Mother G.O.A.T., meat rack, meat grinder, meat couch, and the list goes on. The artRAVE and Joanne Tour had also nice stage pieces like the Monster Claw chair and the new Disco Stick. But there isn't really something signatory the came out of them. So if you were given the chance, what prop(s) would you suggest for her to use on her upcoming tours? Nevertheless the theme, feel free to share it.  

For me, i would love to have a lightweight (but also have enough mass to lift her up), digital, flying drone piano, and it would be a collaboration between the HAUS, Intel and StudioXO. One that could actually fly feet-high from the ground... Cuz you all know what happened to that thing at the artRAVE launch party.:ladyhaha:  I would also love to see a giant bathtub filled with (fake) blood during a performance of Bloody Mary, preferably on the outro of the song she would soak herself in there, and after the "Liberadade e amor" line, she would sink herself down in the tub, then it would disappear. Just fast enough for her to get up and not drown and die :poot:

BeIIadonna

:queenga: If she ever performs Venus again I need her to have the stage look like Venus :trollga: And yes, she exits out of a Rocket

Peace

I really want some eastern theme from her in her music , in her visuals , in her overall era , it's something that has been lacking in all the western pop stars works.

TimisaMonster

The artRAVE opening should've had an even larger version of her ARTPOP statue covered in a gaint blue satin sheet

Then rotates 180° first showing the back until the front is unveiled and Gagas legs begin to spread revealing a giant Koons Ball that acts as a shiny blue pearl and Gaga emerges singing Venus!!!

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Then the statue could be interactive and change colors depending on the song being performed and THAT would've given it BTWB teas with a twist of ARTPOP

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, Musicer said:

I really want some eastern theme from her in her music , in her visuals , in her overall era , it's something that has been lacking in all the western pop stars works.

Aura lead single era...what could've been... :cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Peace

also i would really love to see a super minimal/galactic modern mixture tour from her , like the stage in Monster Ball 0.1 while she was singing dance in the dark.   

Sneaky Oliver

I thought she would have a huge seashell on stage for artrave that  opens and she’s inside with Venus outfit 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Green Detox
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I thought she would have a huge seashell on stage for artrave that  opens and she’s inside with Venus outfit 

Ok why didn't this happen:selena:

The Child
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Aura lead single era...what could've been... :cryga:

The video could have been something like this :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
17 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yeah something like the seashell here :giveup:

28497292-E529-4D6B-A827-6BDF1D2A1564.jpe

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

blackthorns

For a more simplistic prop for lighter but not pianno songs, I think a large swing might be cool? hear me out.

Imagine for a song like Diamond Heart or maybe even Gypsey / Joanne (pianno songs but yanno), having her straped onto a large antique looking swing. Like the wooden ones that every grandparents yard had under an old oak tree. Have the ropes covered in flowers, and have it slowly raise up a few feet as she sings- and then as it goes into chorus have her swinging out over the audience. Bonus for flower petals "falling" onto the crowd (flower petal confetti). 

It wouldn't fit in with most shows, but if she picks a more relaxed earthy vibe I think it'd be nice. You could easily also tweak it for other themes- she could ride a scuplted dragon or something out oved the crowd.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Florian
3 minutes ago, blackthorns said:

For a more simplistic prop for lighter but not pianno songs, I think a large swing might be cool? hear me out.

Imagine for a song like Diamond Heart or maybe even Gypsey / Joanne (pianno songs but yanno), having her straped onto a large antique looking swing. Like the wooden ones that every grandparents yard had under an old oak tree. Have the ropes covered in flowers, and have it slowly raise up a few feet as she sings- and then as it goes into chorus have her swinging out over the audience. Bonus for flower petals "falling" onto the crowd (flower petal confetti). 

It wouldn't fit in with most shows, but if she picks a more relaxed earthy vibe I think it'd be nice. You could easily also tweak it for other themes- she could ride a scuplted dragon or something out oved the crowd.

Katy did that too much already

kp7.jpg

Margaux
21 hours ago, blackthorns said:

Lanas doing it on her tour now 

blackthorns
On 3/18/2018 at 4:36 AM, Margaux said:

Lanas doing it on her tour now 

lmao I guess I can't come up with any original ideas (I've never seen anything of Katy or Lana's tours and yet I ripped off their ideas good job me ig)

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Allan
On 17/03/2018 at 9:09 AM, blackthorns said:

I always had this image in my mind when I imagined a live performance for Joanne the song and/or Hey Girl :wub: 

I can't deny it's a little overused at this point but Gaga could give it her twist.

Archived