Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LADY GAGA X LOBSTER EYE - Joanne Era (Legacy)

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ryanripley said:

watch the video lol

they're responsible for her website, her social media, the design of the joanne album, the superbowl, coachella, the joanne tour PLUS ruth worked with her on TMB interludes

it's one thing to dislike them but don't discredit them to "putting gaga in front of a white screen" when they've been responsible for some her highest praised work

The website, her social media?? k that's no big deal

The cover of the joanne album is not even digitally worked with effects and stuff, so basically they just slapped the logo there

The superbowl? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI_halftime_show#Personnel no ma'am

The coachella? love the backdrop, she should keep them for interludes

TMB interludes are mostly Knight

oh and that merch

giphy.gif

Brie Candy
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They are the worst visual "artists" Gaga has ever worked with and to even think they are part of the Haus

giphy.gif

I think they did a good job and do not forget they were working wit her during TF-BTW with ShowStudio

giphy.gif

Daenerys
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The cover of the joanne album is not even digitally worked with effects and stuff, so basically they just slapped the logo there

The superbowl? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI_halftime_show#Personnel no ma'am

oh and that merch

giphy.gif

The fact that I love the Merch to where I bought it all except for what wasn’t sold at the show I went to. 

I feel very attacked. 

130862d7-8ed5-4b50-bd36-215e7dc24020.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Brie Candy

I think Gaga will continue to work with Ruth & Andrea for years, u betta like them 

giphy.gif

/jk

ryanripley
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

oh and that merch

giphy.gif

her website and social media is a big deal, we literally live in the age of social media and they've done a good job at modernising and making use of her instagram with the PI and 5F2 grids

the Joanne cover isn't just a "logo slapped on there", they would have retouched the photos, they picked the colours and aesthetic and they designed the CD art/booklet/back cover and inlay

the superbowl is literally in their video, they couldn't credit it as their work if they had no input in it plus they worked on a lot of other performances

and ruth still worked on TMB interludes with knight so i don't get that point

the only thing they did an awful job at was the merch and MR was directed by some random guy as well as Ruth (the same woman who helped make plenty of other amazing gaga visuals all the way back to TMBT)

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

her website and social media is a big deal, we literally live in the age of social media and they've done a good job at modernising and making use of her instagram with the PI and 5F2 grids

the Joanne cover isn't just a "logo slapped on there", they would have retouched the photos, they picked the colours and aesthetic and they designed the CD art/booklet/back cover and inlay

the superbowl is literally in their video, they couldn't credit it as their work if they had no input in it plus they worked on a lot of other performances

the only thing they did an awful job at was the merch and MR was directed by some random guy as well as Ruth (the same woman who helped make plenty of other amazing gaga visuals all the way back to TMBT)

As long as they stay away from her music videos, I guess...

giphy.gif

Brie Candy
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Ruth is such a queen!

giphy.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Brie Candy said:

Ruth is such a queen!

giphy.gif

she's really talented imo

the Joanne era wasn't her best work but she's done incredible things like TMB interludes and the intel promo

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

tea, tea everywhere. i don't think her website has looked as good as it was when gaga released "joanne". it was kitsch in a way yet it was still very professional. although i would have had a lot of adjustments to the packaging of joanne, it's an improvement from gaga's other albums so hopefully continues to go into that direction. i think lobster eye is doing a good job in her vision and for some reason i have the assumption that they're being credited by work that they weren't even a part of such as the million reasons video by fans. 

Archived