💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Eminem - Nowhere Fast (Extended/Audio) ft. Kehlani

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

goldenrealm

From pitchfork :

Eminem and Kehlani have released the new extended version of their song, “Nowhere Fast.” In the updated edition, Eminem adds a verse to reference previous mass school shootings and bash the NRA.

Source : https://pitchfork.com/news/eminem-and-kehlani-share-new-nra-bashing-version-of-nowhere-fast-listen/

River

I don't like the woke Eminem :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

Is Kehlani gonna be on every song now???

:awkney:

And Eminem is speaking his mind, but itbwont change what's happening...just another way to make a commentary on it...  :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

And Eminem is speaking his mind, but itbwont change what's happening...just another way to make a commentary on it...  :shrug:

Yeah but he’s an artist and that’s what artist do, they speak their minds.

I don’t really understand why you felt the need to say this though.

We all know including himself that a rap verse about what's happening won’t change a thing but does that mean that he should remain silent?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TimisaMonster
56 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah but he’s an artist and that’s what artist do, they speak their minds.

I don’t really understand why you felt the need to say this though.

We all know including himself that a rap verse about what's happening won’t change a thing but does that mean that he should remain silent?

I know artists speak what on their minds...I just find his obsession with the topic to be annoying...one song was ok, but it's becoming repetitive

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Child
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I know artists speak what on their minds...I just find his obsession with the topic to be annoying...one song was ok, but it's becoming repetitive

Oh okay, I do agree with you on that though:staymad:  

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived