💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga is back in the studio

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 3/17/2018 at 8:09 PM, Like a vendetta said:

She looks amazing. I don't know how she looks unwell or tired? do you want her wearing a full face of makeup 24/7 or something?

Can't speak for anyone else but its not really about her looking bad which she doesnt imo, its just something in her eyes.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

This is so exciting, it kills me how quiet she has been these last few weeks! :ohno: I just hope she feels better, and is happy and excited about this project. 

Glamourpuss
On 21/03/2018 at 1:25 AM, Inferno said:

Can't speak for anyone else but its not really about her looking bad which she doesnt imo, its just something in her eyes.

Agreed. She looks good but her eyes tell a different story. It's like an underlying sadness. 

ReidOne
15 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

Agreed. She looks good but her eyes tell a different story. It's like an underlying sadness. 

I'm convinced that she is intentionally making this same sour face in every fan selfie she takes until the fans finally get the hint that she hates being asked for selfies every time she leaves the house. 

I'd probably do the same. 

monster4life231

Wig snatched. Booty shaking.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Linus Gaga
On 23/03/2018 at 5:16 AM, ReidOne said:

she is intentionally making this same sour face in every fan selfie she takes until the fans finally get the hint that she hates being asked for selfies

And normally she intentionally make different faces to suit her dressing style, thats why sometimes she smiles alot , sometimes shes not.

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived