Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga is back in the studio

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

thopekas

She looks beautiful,love the "no make up just lips and eye liner" look,and she finally looks like her old shelf and young . Missed that little cute face :) and as for her looking tired i think its just because she had to take a photo with a fan,she has done it like Billion times and she is tired of it,i would be too if i was her.And she maybe wasnt in a mood ,no one seems always cheerful and happy ,

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

I’m not WORTHY ugh she looks so good. LG6 is going to be so FUN, I can feel it.  

Matangi

okay I want y'all to imagine youre just walking on the street and a stranger bumps into you and takes a selfie. You may smile, you may not, your makeup may be perfect, it probably is not. It is quite a reach to assume things about her health or whatever from a single fan pic. Assuming this is true, its such a good sign seeing her recording!

Zazekina

I loooove her make up!!!!!! BTW era teas, I loved her fashion back then, my fave era!!!!!! 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Shadow

Happy St. Patrick's Day, from the way she looks, how lovely. Hope she's getting the rest she needs, but she looks great. Charming luck for the guy taking the pic, a new job and a moment with Gaga. Nice.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

scallywally

Love her paddys day wink. :)

Sorry but she doesnt look well at all, so frail! She needs a warm hug and a cup of hot chocolate. 

Brie Candy
11 hours ago, asana15 said:

So, she's at Levels Audio - "the industry’s most luxurious Post Production house".

1026 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038

You can see the studio address and front entrance right behind them in the picture

DYdoNlEW4AAJ1ql.jpg

http://www.levelsaudio.com/

Thank u!

ryanripley
33 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Love her paddys day wink. :)

Sorry but she doesnt look well at all, so frail! She needs a warm hug and a cup of hot chocolate. 

she looks fine smh ya'll really wanna convince yourselves she's dying

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Brie Candy

They recorded the MBT HBO Special during Feb 2011 (21-22) and they released on May 7. So, maybe the JWT will come sooner than we think!

FameHookah

oh lord she looks like her sexy and cute old self again, im gonna cry if she does stuff to her face again when she drops the next lead single.

this gives me BTW pre era teas

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Varo Yan said:

i think she is just sad

maybe she has been recording and writing nonstop and she is kinda tired MAYBE idk but she is a workaholic.

WTF is MDNA

Archived