Look at those clowns

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley

Is that a pot leaf earring :stalkga:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

ferretti

I dunno why this cute hunty thinks he knows where our baby girl is going, but Imma assume his gay-tuition is spot on. :tony:

I think she looks fine, just maybe a bit tired. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Brie Candy
37 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I'm not sure, but she looks exhausted.

maybe she has been in the studio for days in a row

monketsharona

Same some people here said, I am not sure she ever stop going to the studio

TEANUS

I really think the rumors that she has to make some deadline with Interscope before the Vegas shows are true. It makes sense yanno? Gaga wanted to do them. It's good for her health and she dreamed of doing it. I'm sure the label feared her WW fans dropping with it and so they suggested new music before the show, which makes sense anyway so that a new show actually makes sense.

Sure she doesn't look bad, but she certainly looks exhausted and not like someone who's only been resting for a month and a half

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I really think the rumors that she has to make some deadline with Interscope before the Vegas shows are true. It makes sense yanno? Gaga wanted to do them. It's good for her health and she dreamed of doing it. I'm sure the label feared her WW fans dropping with it and so they suggested new music before the show, which makes sense anyway so that a new show actually makes sense.

Sure she doesn't look bad, but she certainly looks exhausted and not like someone who's only been resting for a month and a half

It's not unusual some artists release new album when they are starting a Vegas residency, that's why I'm rooting for an album release late this year (Q3 / Q4)

Haralampos

If it's morning on this photo then it's normal, if not she might be tired or something. I'm really happy to see her again these days! <3

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's not unusual some artists release new album when they are starting a Vegas residency, that's why I'm rooting for an album release late this year (Q3 / Q4)

This, I'm expecting at least an EP in August or November. Anything earlier is more than welcome, if just seems too soon almost. August would be perfect for VMAs promo (if she's down for it) while November she could double up on promo (promote Vegas and LG6 at the same time) and (hopefully) the hype post-ASIB. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived