Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna did THAT

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

Andrew Warhola

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Living For Love.

The song is a BOP and was treated so unfairly.

yYXzglK.jpg

Renowned archaeologists everywhere agree that the radio boycott has been the biggest crime against Madonna since the Cretaceous–Paleogene.

maxresdefault.jpg

HCcnFXs.png

Paris Jackson opens up: "Upon hearing the single, I have decided to order a 23andMe DNA test on amazon"

h23C1iN.jpg?1

EqFriIh.png

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

rumours

Ghosttown was also paid dust. 

1 minute ago, Like a vendetta said:

There's a bigger bop on the album...

Reveal hidden contents

I was concerned that “B*tch I’m Madonna” was gonna be in that spoiler. Thank God it wasn’t 

200.gif

KleinGa
14 minutes ago, Like a vendetta said:

There's a bigger bop on the album...

Hide contents

The demo version>>> this edm infested crap

River

Hmm you are the most interesting user here because you give us like 1 month of silent and then you bang us with a lot of wtf topics in one day and then you are gone once again..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Andrew Warhola
3 minutes ago, River said:

Hmm you are the most interesting user here because you give us like 1 month of silent and then you bang us with a lot of wtf topics in one day and then you are gone once again..

I'm sure there's a compliment somewhere in there

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

River
2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

I'm sure there's a compliment somewhere in there

giphy.gif

Maybe

giphy.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Duella Dvil
10 minutes ago, River said:

Maybe

giphy.gif

I love blac Chyna!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Glamourpuss

For me, the song isn't bad but as a big Madonna fan before Gaga came along, I just feel there's something off about it. Don't get me wrong, it's a good song but I don't feel it's her best. I think it would have been a good song for the likes of a generic pop star but because it was Madonna it fell flat and it got ignored. Also I feel that today is owned by the youth and Madonna doesn't get the credit she deserves because she's seen as an old has-been. Obviously there are some young people who appreciate her such as the fans on GGD, but when you think of the general public they criticise her like she's an old woman who should be acting her age. I feel that if she dropped a hit song tomorrow that was the song of the decade she wouldn't be appreciated for it. Just my thoughts. 

TimisaMonster

It's ok but trying to hard to be Vogue-esque 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VOLANTIS

Messiah still makes my dry tear ducts moisten. :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Maleficent

Wash All Over Me, Messiah, Inside Out, Ghosttown... honestly this album delivered, and if it hadn't been for the messy release (not her fault) it probably would've been regarded as another "comeback" 

Spoiler

although, lead was weak unfortunately...

dlioncourt91

The mastering on it is weak and it needed to pack more of a punch as a lead. I love the mixes of it a lot more than the original track (even earlier demo versions) but the vocals at the beginning needed to be redone.

LoanSPW

It's a great song (actually on my Top 5 of the album) but Ghosttown, Rebel Heart and Devil Pray were better to me. Seriously those 3 songs are some of the best of her career! In my opinion Ghosttown would have been the perfect lead single! :)

Archived