💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Kanye and Gaga still get along?

Inferno

Featured Posts

boyerased

I think they’re fine. I think Kanye still hold grudges about that night and Gaga is involved in it, though I think he understands the situation and why Gaga had to cancel. I was there when he first played Famous and interrupted the song to talk about that night. He mentioned that Gaga cancelled the tour and I actually heard people around me boo.

I wonder what could’ve happened had they done the tour together, but that’ll mean Born This Way and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy not existing as they are.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

giphy.gif

Well, I hate to debunk your theory :poot: But she actually stood by him and said that people make mistakes and should be forgiven. Maybe Kanye got a little upset 'cause it's rumored Gaga was the one who cancelled their tour (Although she claims it was a mutual decision), but they hung out later at the VMAs in 2011.

And recently she supported him through twitter when he had a mental breakdown and had to be hospitalized. 

7 years ago... :awkney: and a tweet doesn't mean friendship...just trying to be supportive 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
51 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Cuz they’re both trash

The whole family is tbqh...

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Andrew Warhola said:

She looks like she's about to open the ArtRave with a unique techno performance, accompanied by occasional dancing and the voices of fans in the background asking for a refund.

sGIgqSz.jpg?1

Bitch:icega:

Retron

Kanye went into self-imposed exile in Hawaii for a year after the the 2009 VMA incident. An exile that produced one of the greatest hip-hop albums from this decade.

Without that cancellation, there is no My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, or Monster Ball.

So if it really was all Gaga's fault, I thank her.

sipthistea
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

7 years ago... :awkney: and a tweet doesn't mean friendship...just trying to be supportive 

I know, but you were saying she took distance from him right after the 2009 VMAs, when in fact she was defending him after he took the mic away from Taylor. And then they stayed in touch for some time. :lolga: 

I don't know if they're still in touch. 

Ziggy
10 hours ago, sipthistea said:

giphy.gif

Well, I hate to debunk your theory :poot: But she actually stood by him and said that people make mistakes and should be forgiven. Maybe Kanye got a little upset 'cause it's rumored Gaga was the one who cancelled their tour (Although she claims it was a mutual decision), but they hung out later at the VMAs in 2011.

And recently she supported him through twitter when he had a mental breakdown and had to be hospitalized. 

And tbh I think the Polaroid thing was more using an example than a dig at Gaga specifically. And that example sounded, if anything, like a bit of admiration for her business acumen to get put in a spot that she had no idea about. I feel like they’re chill with one another but don’t really interact just like it is with lots of people.

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I know, but you were saying she took distance from him right after the 2009 VMAs, when in fact she was defending him after he took the mic away from Taylor. And then they stayed in touch for some time. :lolga: 

I don't know if they're still in touch. 

I think it was more...being politically correct and she was a still a new artist back then and didn't wanna come off as rude by saying "I cancelled out tour cuz I don't work with bullies"

I mean...what was she supposed to say? 

Also, does she choose who she sits next to at award shows? 

Judas Priest

They're bound to have salt towards each other in some respect. :trollga:

I believe they still along. Just cause Gaga doesn’t appear in the limelight as much as Kanye don’t mean they’re not speaking. 

Archived