💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do Kanye and Gaga still get along?

Inferno

Featured Posts

Inferno

After Gaga dropped their Fame Kills Tour post-Taylor Swift incident, they never linked creatively again. Hes been somewhat critical of her in the past with her Polaroid venture as well as talking about fame kills on the Pablo Tour and bringing up the hypocrisy of the grammys bending the rules for gagas nomination in 2010 vs. frank ocean not being nominated this past year. is kanye embittered over the fact that she didn't support him after the incident?

9b4215d1862e7bfdf9f61aba4de479c1.jpg

Electric Fool

They cancelled an entire tour together. I think it's safe to say they're enemies now. :trollga:

Edonis

I'm pretty sure she said something about his mental health (in a supportive way) sometime during the Joanne era. I don't think either party has a great dislike for one another, but I don't think they're like, friends or anything.

Edit:

Here it is:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lady-gaga-kanye-west-twitter-hospital-hospitalisation-mental-health-illness-a7436191.html

HeavyMetalDanny

Kanye is one of my all time favourite artists so I would hope that they would still get along! I like to think that they have a mutual respect for each other as artists :selena:

Andrew Warhola

She looks like she's about to open the ArtRave with a unique techno performance, accompanied by occasional dancing and the voices of fans in the background asking for a refund.

sGIgqSz.jpg?1

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

KyliesChild
8 minutes ago, Haiii said:

I wonder if Gaga and Beyonce still talk to each other tbh

beyoncé gave her an ivy park hoodie during the time she was being treated for fibromyalgia and they hugged at the met gala in 2016 so it isn't a reach to say that they're friends or at least look out for each other 

TimisaMonster

I think the VMA's really showed Gaga what a bully he was to Taylor and she wanted nothing to do with him after...

Him being not picky about her and her career also adds to the rumors they aren't close.

Overall, I still wouldn't want them to work together...imagine Gaga sitting trying to talk and make a song and he just ends up ranting and yelling at her...

He's just too much...idk how Kim puts up with him 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

River

She's always hanging out with KanyeZonce during the VMAs

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mikey Monster

God I would love to see gaga yell or put another celebrity in their place but only if they deserve it. Gaga knows when she’s being disrespected and she ain’t shy to tell them to their face. 

Mikey McCampbell

blackthorns
1 hour ago, Haiii said:

I wonder if Gaga and Beyonce still talk to each other tbh

she mentioned hanging with her in 5f2 and Beyonce's sent her gifts in the past year, so its safe to say they talk and consider each other friends, but I don't know if they're besties or anything. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

1 hour ago, Andrew Warhola said:

She looks like she's about to open the ArtRave with a unique techno performance, accompanied by occasional dancing and the voices of fans in the background asking for a refund.

sGIgqSz.jpg?1

Her face after the show ends 

5ygkn12

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

sipthistea
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think the VMA's really showed Gaga what a bully he was to Taylor and she wanted nothing to do with him after...

Him being not picky about her and her career also adds to the rumors they aren't close.

Overall, I still wouldn't want them to work together...imagine Gaga sitting trying to talk and make a song and he just ends up ranting and yelling at her...

giphy.gif

Well, I hate to debunk your theory :poot: But she actually stood by him and said that people make mistakes and should be forgiven. Maybe Kanye got a little upset 'cause it's rumored Gaga was the one who cancelled their tour (Although she claims it was a mutual decision), but they hung out later at the VMAs in 2011.

And recently she supported him through twitter when he had a mental breakdown and had to be hospitalized. 

Vergil
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Cuz they’re both trash

Archived