VOice of a generation

Edit. That was intense, she basically nailed it

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

It's now blocked :selena:

edit with new link

Look at those clowns

Sanju

GOD I love her in this show. It's bringing out the best of her, and she seems so happy to be singing

Ryusei

I never knew that the lyrics are "I'll believe that my heart will go on" I always thought it's just "I believe that my heart will go on" sounds weird :wtfga:

Anyways slÊ she did so well 

Musery

PanPikus

I love that in this show they have no playback, that there are always live instruments, and that Jessie sings god damn good!
Amazing performance <3

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Girrr

As a massive Celine stan, this performance just didn’t do it for me. Celine’s performance is unmatched, but Jessie did a cute job. Just wasn’t my cup of tea. 

Haroon

Wow that was bloody amazing :cryga: Seriously she doesn't get enough credit for her vocal ability, she's able to do so much with it and it comes off so effortlessly :giveup: I liked that it wasn't like Celine's because the original version is untouchable, so I feel all you can do is do it in your way and pull it off as you covering it and adding your touch rather than trying to recreate Celine's as it is :shrug:

AndrewGr

this post is one of the most moving things  I’ve read in a while. She truly doesn’t deserve all the hate she gets. 

Archived