Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Nightwish - Sleeping Sun

mmkay

Featured Posts

This song has been my favourite for more then 10 years. Still gives me the good chills. :) Just wanted to share this with you my loved ones..

Ronk

I love this song and the video.  The actors are the actual members of the band.  Here is a HD version:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
26 minutes ago, MKMK said:

Hi Ronk. So you enjoy the never vocals on this song? :happy:

Yes, I do. 

I have M&G tickets for Nightwish for tonight in Philadelphia, and am devastated that it turned out I cannot go.

Strawberry Alice documented the true audience experience of a Nightwish concert (2 parts):

Do you like  Floor, or just Tarja.  I like them both.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Awesome. :) well, I do love them both. I think the essence of Nightwish is Tuomas and the vocal are unique to the singers talents and capabilities. But I really have found out that some Nightwish songs are better sang live and with the new singer (thanks to Wacken's live set). I'm going to see them at Lahti this summer, never seen them live yet but hope it's goin to be good.

Esteban

I love this song !! This videoclip is beautiful but i prefer the first one, I like the nordic 90's trip hop aesthetic 

I like the way Floor sing this song too, especially here @3"15 - 3"22, this is so powerful :tony:

+ The Florence and the machine vibe @2"52 - 2"58

Archived