šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Career Throughout Gifs

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

Oe9AwZk.gif

Good evening my fellas! It is I, the ICONIC @The Bling, who has finally achieved 5,000 REP within 2 months (and a few days) of signing in this cult site. Could have been way sooner, but I had my own problems which I won't discuss :laughga:

To celebrate this special occasion, I have a special gift for ALL of you :lolga: I have used my amazingly talented imagination to create several pieces of art that will serve the purpose of telling the story of no other than the multitalented QUEEN Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta :firega::firega::firega:

Here goes, LADY GAGA'S CAREER [FT. SPONGEBOB]:

Our talented Queen one day got to her boss and was like 'Hey, you know I'm planning a BIG debut right? Here's what I want to do' and stormed ideas everywhere producing ART and building her up to become a LEGEND in less than a year from that debut :firega::firega::firega:

oIzqPCM.gif

Her first album, The Fame, made her known, and The Fame Monster solidified her as an iconĀ :giveup: Now that she was already loved and known all around the world, it was time to make what she really wanted to do: make her fans happy and proud of who they were. She gave us THE BIBLE: BORN THIS WAY, art at its finest full of BOPS, BANGERS and reflective BOPS and BANGERS :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

LINQXtL.gif

But then, the disaster happened. Gaga had overworked herself to the point of breaking her hip. We were all devastatedĀ :eww::eww::eww: The biggest icon in the world at the moment, disappeared, nowhere to be seen. But it was OK, 'cause she was taking care of herself to come back stronger than everĀ :applause:

PM3Gh5f.gif

Then the ICONIC yet underappreciated ARTPOP happenedĀ :flutter: I won't talk too much about it because it's a Gaga praise post, so I'll just say the performances and album overall were FIREĀ :firega::firega::firega: Gaga doesn't like to talk about it, so we won't either :trollga:

He0vJxB.gif

Gaga went jazz with CTCĀ :golfclap: She made a beautiful friendship and an amazing album that gave her respect from everyone around the worldĀ :firega: It's not my favorite album of hers, but I have A LOT of respect for this era. And then she came back to the big scene, with her fifth album JOANNE. As stripped back as no one had ever seen her :wtfga:

wo1YuA8.gif

Not all fans were happy with this album, as they were expeting pop from Gaga after years waiting for itĀ :icega: But Gaga did what knew was best for her career and did AMAZING: Coachella, Super Bowl... what else could you want? 2017 was Gaga's year :firega:

PgWbDRp.gif

She even gave us a little surprise, she dropped the cutest single you'll ever hear: The CureĀ :giveup: She did this for us, the fans, to remind us of how much she loves us all and how we should treat everyone with love :golfclap::hug:

HeTqNZH.gif

And she continued performing Million Reasons till the end of timeĀ :gaycat: THE END :creepflop::creepflop::creepflop:

sIPWu6E.gif

And now we're on a blackout as Miss Gaga is taking her time to recover from her disease. We're all thirsty of new Gaga stuff, but we understand and we're here patiently waiting and sending all our love her way :hug::hug::hug:WE LOVE YOU GAGA be back soon :kara:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

That was cute

š•žš•Ŗ š•“š•šš•˜š•˜š•–š•¤š•„ š•–š•Ÿš•–š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•¤ š•žš•–, š•”š• š•” š•’ šŸ”šŸ™šŸ™

ArtGagaPop

He0vJxB.gif

This gif is so amazing because it's so true to how gaga treat ARTPOP after 2014Ā :air:

corvus albus
35 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Then the ICONIC yet underappreciated ARTPOP happenedĀ :flutter: I won't talk too much about it because it's a Gaga praise post, so I'll just say the performances and album overall were FIREĀ :firega::firega::firega: Gaga doesn't like to talk about it, so we won't either :trollga:

He0vJxB.gif

Ā 

I just want to cry because of this injusticeĀ :giveup: But it's sadly true

Bloody hooker

These gif are amazingĀ :air:

My fave is the oneĀ about ARTPOPĀ :air:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

BeIIadonna
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

sIPWu6E.gif

^ Every stan after hearing Million Reasons for the millionth time tbh :selena:Ā 

Glamourpuss

5,000 in 2 months? What do you do? Just post **** for the sake of posting? Just wondering how somebody builds up that much reputation so fast cos I haven't seen your name anywhere.Ā :laughga:

Sandrology
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

He0vJxB.gif

Ā 

Gaga has to see this, I'm sure she would laugh as hard as we didĀ :ladyhaha:

The Bling
2 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

5,000 in 2 months? What do you do? Just post **** for the sake of posting? Just wondering how somebody builds up that much reputation so fast cos I haven't seen your name anywhere.Ā :laughga:

NNNN not you missing my iconic posts :air: My gifs are pretty much what give me rep and some random threads every once in a while

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

shame

Can this thread be the Holy Bible of GGD and this cult fanbase? I LIVE!!!!!Ā 

tenor.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Archived