Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga start relying more on stage props?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Reginald
33 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Seems like she can't really dance a full two hour show as she used to now because of her disease which is limiting her. 

What I realized on the JWT is that she was trying to, but at times it just seemed very stiff to me :chica:

So, should she start relying more on stage props/acting/stunts for her live performances? Don't take me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as a performance is good.

Here are some of her performances which I think are that way:

In my opinion, Kylie is an artist like that:

Off topic: I just watched this performance for the first time an hour ago and it gave me ULTIMATE LIFE, I was gasping at how good the remix is, the choreography, the INTRO... SICKENING. SPEECHLESS.

On-topic: Yes. Gaga used to be KNOWN as a stunt queen. Please bring back the artist who made EVERY moment memorable.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i think they can easily pull off a good quality show that uses technology and props however tickets might me more expensive that usual

Homegirl is getting ha ass stuffed with 100 million dollars, so no excuses this time :chica:

10/10 videos, top notch performances....

No time for white backgrounds and wooden stools now :chica:

MaryJaneHolland

Imagine if she gets "killed" by a electric chair at the end of a performance :diane: A concept :diane:

ordinarynam1310
54 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

:air: I love it though

Am I the only one who loves the X Factor intros so much. It just shows how big and awesome the artists are

Bloodyjack
57 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And who said a stunt has to be physically challenging? :chica:

The bleeding is a stunt, but I believe if she did it nowadays it wouldn't hurt her health which we all care about :kara:

Ok sorry that's fine I miss the bleeding I just think she should stop dancing

edengowon

She should do whatever she sees fit. Full dance routines where they're needed (Bad Romance, Born this Way, Poker Face) (But not if it's gonna hurt her) and do stage based performances where they're needed (Applause, Million Reasons, Just Dance)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

sipthistea

I truly believe this is the time for her to let the dance routines to her dancers and start focusing on the singing. That's where she shines the most.

If she wants props for the purpose of the performance, then that's great. But she's Lady Gaga and she can f***in sing, and that's why people should go to see her live. 

Gonzi

I cant help but think that she, in a way, relied on the Joanne era to give her body a break (dancing wise) since majority of the performances we got were piano/stand-up-still ballad performances. But I guess its harder to contain that on tour, specially being an artist whose main thing is dance/pop music.

Honestly, looking back at it, she didn't really do that much dancing on the performances during TFM era, it was all more theatrical than anything. And they are still her most iconic performances. I feel like she wrongfully gave too much importance to dance routines during the BTW era (i.e a song like Yoü and I having a choreo) and that mixed with the length of the era was just not good. :ohno:

She is not a traditional dancer even in her physical prime. She definitely should provide more visuals/theatrics to make up for it. She doesn't need gimmicks or stunts. She just needs to provide more visuals.

CyanLights

I don't think she should have to "rely" more on props, but mre props and sets during her performances were such a a large reason to why i was drawn to Gaga in the first place :giveup: 

They would add something to her live performances that I've been missing for a while 

Jewels n Drugs
13 hours ago, Sepsami said:

same but i wish she would have ditched the outfit a little earlier and slayed the choreo :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

artElias
19 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Where's the performance where she's holding her own head? :ladyhaha: 

19 hours ago, Sepsami said:

here is she also holding 'her own' head, after the guillotine cut her head of

sorry I can't find the version filmed with the official cameras

giskardsb

she just needs to do what she does neturally best, and start being like Elton John or Billy Joel and sitting and singing at the piano with a great band.   Gaga doesn't need all that other stuff to be interesting.

Honestly Gaga using stage props is what made her tours very interesting. Looking back on her past tours she had:

TFB: Paparazzi Shields & Scooter

TMB: Block, Angler Fish, Living Dress, Purple Shadow, Fire Tits, etc.

BTWB: Horse, Vessel, Balloon Vag, Mother G.O.A.T, Meat Grinder, etc.

Archived