💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga start relying more on stage props?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, CyanLights said:

I don't think she should have to "rely" more on props, but mre props and sets during her performances were such a a large reason to why i was drawn to Gaga in the first place :giveup: 

They would add something to her live performances that I've been missing for a while 

THIS!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Yes

However her dancing wasn't stiff imo during the JWT, at least from my experience it wasn't (Inglewood last show)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Edonis

I would absolutely love to see her incorporate more props and visual aides into her future performances as opposed to just choreography. A good mix of the two could be great, with leaving most choreo to the back up dancers and Gaga only doing some for parts of some songs or for the big numbers (Bad Romance/BTW/etc.). A good thread :diane:

Margaux

yes! or more boundary pushing fashion installations like the living dress or the Bloody Mary btwb performance 

derpmonster
On 3/16/2018 at 12:46 PM, sipthistea said:

I truly believe this is the time for her to let the dance routines to her dancers and start focusing on the singing. That's where she shines the most.

If she wants props for the purpose of the performance, then that's great. But she's Lady Gaga and she can f***in sing, and that's why people should go to see her live. 

And she's already doing that lately! Her odler tours were a lot more dancing based and even for pros like her, breath support and singing consistently while dancing are extremely hard and sometimes impossible. She has a nice balance of dance, performance, and singing which is great. I go to her show for the art, performance/theatrics, but most importantly the singing. The dance, not so much.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

mister max

I feel like JWT was already a huge "stunt" stage with the tilting stages, the piano and the fire(work). The opening of JWT with the smoke bombs and the transition from Paparazzi to Angel Down are also very "stunty" if you know what I mean:laughga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived