💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga start relying more on stage props?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Seems like she can't really dance a full two hour show as she used to now because of her disease which is limiting her. 

What I realized on the JWT is that she was trying to, but at times it just seemed very stiff to me :chica:

So, should she start relying more on stage props/acting/stunts for her live performances? Don't take me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as a performance is good.

Here are some of her performances which I think are that way:

In my opinion, Kylie is an artist like that:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Where's the performance where she's holding her own head? :ladyhaha: 

:air: I love it though

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Where's the performance where she's holding her own head? :ladyhaha: 

I 100% agree. 

It’s not mean, rude nor delusional to point out that she was very stiff during the JWT, and that combined with the lack of theatrics and props sorta lead to a somewhat un-Gaga-like show. 

I personally have always preferred dancing mingled with big storylines and props and such, that’s what drew me to her. 

KyliesChild

I don't mind it as long as it isn't too overbearing. I'd rather have her focus on her guitar/piano skills than having even more stage props to accompany her. 

Reality

I kind of think she should. Gaga's dancing has always been great, and while she may not be the most amazing dancer in the industry, she's definitely talented. That said, for the sake of her own health, I think she should rely more on stage props and things of that nature. I've always preferred those performances anyway.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Bloodyjack
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Seems like she can't really dance a full two hour show as she used to now because of her disease which is limiting her. 

What I realized on the JWT is that she was trying to, but at times it just seemed very stiff to me :chica:

So, should she start relying more on stage props/acting/stunts for her live performances? Don't take me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as a performance is good.

Here are some of her performances which I think are that way:

In my opinion, Kylie is an artist like that:

I don't think stunts are a good idea with her fibro but it would be fantastic if she could rely on acting/stage props for her tours I miss the long rambling monologues from the monster ball 1.0 with the big pianos and the dentist props so if she could do something like that to rest her body that would be incredible

PrincessDiez

a mix with good guitar skills,piano,keytar, good props and some coreo would be great for her I think....I would be here for it tbh all for it

Paparazzi at monster ball is one of my fav gaga performances and it has no coreo

If u ask me her stage presence is stronger when she isn't doing much, Like Diamond Heart for example

Cobyy

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

I don't think stunts are a good idea with her fibro

:huh:

1 minute ago, PrincessDiez said:

Paparazzi at monster ball is one of my fav gaga performances and it has no coreo

That performance also fits in the OP :D

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:huh:

That performance also fits in the OP :D

It's the truth she needs to rest her body.sorry for caring about her body

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

It's the truth she needs to rest her body.sorry for caring about her body

And who said a stunt has to be physically challenging? :chica:

The bleeding is a stunt, but I believe if she did it nowadays it wouldn't hurt her health which we all care about :kara:

ryanripley

i agree, i think paparazzi at TFB is one of her top performances of the song because of how the dancers use the props around her whilst she just stands and sings in a glam outfit

i think they can easily pull off a good quality show that uses technology and props however tickets might me more expensive that usual

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived