💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Minecraft?

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Eggsy

Anyone still play PC? I recently got back into modded Minecraft mostly SkyFactory 3..Any one up to join? Will be streaming.

calmar

There was a GGD minecraft server a while ago but drama erupted and it died off. I personally don't like modded versions, and I won't be able to play very often just because I'm in grad school and I'll be busy during my spring break.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Eggsy
5 minutes ago, Avenues said:

NO NO NO MINECRAFT HAS RUINED MY LIFE!!!

But but but Sky Factory 3 <3

Eggsy
8 minutes ago, calmar said:

There was a GGD minecraft server a while ago but drama erupted and it died off. I personally don't like modded versions, and I won't be able to play very often just because I'm in grad school and I'll be busy during my spring break.

What could have possible happened? were they fighting over Gaga Skins lol! cause there are plenty :D

skin_20130109152050118044both.png

lady-gaga_minecraft_skin-303548.jpg

lady%20gaga_1158487_minecraft_skin-11584

roselandballroom_minecraft_skin-7502972.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrZdi_fs-GpgogL7Lhsog

calmar
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

What could have possibly happened? were they fighting over Gaga Skins lol!

No, no, someone just got upset for some reason, I can't quite remember anymore, and there was a lot of interpersonal resentment and so people just stopped playing.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

No, no, someone just got upset for some reason, I can't quite remember anymore, and there was a lot of interpersonal resentment and so people just stopped playing.

Wasn't it a joint server with ATRL too :oprah:

Aquatic Update is coming to slay :firega: The vanilla ocean finally has a use whew

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Korok
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

sanfklascas

Yes this is me!

Jk. What happened: I was running and quite successful joint server with GGD and ATRL but then someone who I will not name decided to make a new one and basically hijack my thread + playerbase. I don't mind if you want to make a server but don't post about it in my thread and then ask players who are already comfortable in my server to switch over to yours. :rip: All of this wouldn't have mattered if I wasn't paying real money to have it online. I kind of felt like I was robbed of my own money and enjoyment. This soured the entire experience for everyone and nobody really wanted to play anymore. Especially since the community was torn between two servers which created an overall feeling of inactivity on both sides. 

Eggsy
3 minutes ago, Korok said:

sanfklascas

Yes this is me!

Jk. What happened: I was running and quite successful joint server with GGD and ATRL but then someone who I will not name decided to make a new one and basically hijack my thread + playerbase. I don't mind if you want to make a server but don't post about it in my thread and then ask players who are already comfortable in my server to switch over to yours. :rip: All of this wouldn't have mattered if I wasn't paying real money to have it online. I kind of felt like I was robbed of my own money and enjoyment. This soured the entire experience for everyone and nobody really wanted to play anymore. Especially since the community was torn between two servers which created an overall feeling of inactivity on both sides. 

TBH that is really %$*@()@*$(# UP...... >.< why.. Im sorry that happened. 

• 5 weeks later...
JoliesLips
On 16.3.2018 at 4:07 PM, Korok said:

sanfklascas

Yes this is me!

lady_gaga___government_hooker_cover_by_gaganthony-d6afz2n.png

maxresdefault.jpgspace-1.jpg Is-It-Safe-For-Your-Kid-To-Drink-Ensure.jpg

OT: Yes! Very excited for the next update! Love Vanilla! 

Love GaGa!

Archived