Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

World war III is official

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So this all stars 3 drama has just gone next level people are dming me to cancel thier bendelacream tickets for her decision on all stars and it looks like everyone is officially against bebe Zahara Benet OMG this is messy and I'm loving every second of it

SHALLOW

I finished watching the episode like minutes ago. And i can't believe Shangela didn't win and also she didn't make it to the top 2. :cryga:

Ryusei

Scripted show btw :poot:  (actual spoiler inside the spoiler)

Spoiler

And everyone was thinking "Trixie Mattel is gonna win all stars 3" was just some popular opinion before the show started :poot:  

Musery

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Scripted show btw :poot:  (actual spoiler inside the spoiler)

Hide contents

And everyone was thinking "Trixie Mattel is gonna win all stars 3" was just some popular opinion before the show started :poot:  

Of course it's scripted and it was painfully obvious Trixie was gonna win. But the beef is insanely good

Borislshere

The fact that only one queen voted for shangela is killing me.  I haven't felt this emotional since Gaga lost to Ed sheeran 

C006775_A-1_B48-463_B-9_BE9-1438_FC0_BBC

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Did Trixie win or not? :triggered::triggered::triggered: 

Why are y'all making it so confusing

I am sure that's obvious already

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rumours

I don’t know why anyone would want to cancel tickets to Ben’s shows. If anything, she proved this season that she is a great entertainer. I really can’t fathom how people get so crazed after each season to where they start actively spreading negativity about these queens. 

Did Trixie deserve the crown? Absolutely not. However, am I gonna start hating Trixie for utilizing a system that was handed to her? No. Look at AS2... it was clearly Alaska’s crown from the beginning according to what the show wanted. Was I mad that Katya didn’t win? Sure. Did I start hating Alaska? Hell no. 

With that rant said... I do think AS3 might be my least favorite season to date (including season 1). It’s kind of unfortunate 

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, JFK said:

^^^^^What the hell are you guys talking about? :awkney:

I suddenly feel so old.

Drag race :awkney: 

Musery

rumours
4 minutes ago, JFK said:

^^^^^What the hell are you guys talking about? :awkney:

I suddenly feel so old.

The socioeconomic barriers existing during the French Revolution. 

At least that’s what I thought we were talking about...:oprah:

Spoiler

:selena:

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Drag race :awkney: 

1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

The socioeconomic barriers existing during the French Revolution. 

At least that’s what I thought we were talking about...:oprah:

Hide contents

:selena:

Other than I feel old enough now I feel like I'm not being gay enough. Thanks :selena:

Bloodyjack
54 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I don’t know why anyone would want to cancel tickets to Ben’s shows. If anything, she proved this season that she is a great entertainer. I really can’t fathom how people get so crazed after each season to where they start actively spreading negativity about these queens. 

Did Trixie deserve the crown? Absolutely not. However, am I gonna start hating Trixie for utilizing a system that was handed to her? No. Look at AS2... it was clearly Alaska’s crown from the beginning according to what the show wanted. Was I mad that Katya didn’t win? Sure. Did I start hating Alaska? Hell no. 

With that rant said... I do think AS3 might be my least favorite season to date (including season 1). It’s kind of unfortunate 

I'm just loving the mess and about the AS2 thing i love Katya and was actually rooting for her but honestly being an all star is about being intelligent and knowing how to play the game. It was obvious rolaskatox was playing the game from the beginning if Katya fell for it that's on her. 

And yes Dela is a spectacular entertainer

Bloodyjack
8 minutes ago, JFK said:

Other than I feel old enough now I feel like I'm not being gay enough. Thanks :selena:

This comment made my day

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

The fact that only one queen voted for shangela is killing me.  I haven't felt this emotional since Gaga lost to Ed sheeran 

C006775_A-1_B48-463_B-9_BE9-1438_FC0_BBC

Ikr

Archived